Chapter 13

Jon was helping the other wildlings to get them to safety from the dead. But there was a change in the air, the dead has come to Hard Home. Jon being warned about if the dead gets through all would be lost. Then Jon sees his siblings, his eye brows furrowed together wanting to know why they were they. But questions would have to answered later, it was the time to fight. 

Jon, with his wildling friends and members of the night's watch ran to the army of the dead to save the many other wildlings. Coen, Erik and Rhaelle helped during the fight. All were killing any dead that came their way, but there is too many of them. The night king had his army come after them like a wave after wave of the dead. Coen, Erik and Rhaelle were holding their own against the dead, besides that killed a few before ending up in Hard Home. 

Half of the wildlings looked at Rhaelle like they knew her or some sort, but Rhaelle carried on killing the whites. She was winning, and that made the night king angry so he sent on of his top men to stop Rhaelle. The walker came of the top of the cliff and landed on his feet, Rhaelle stood staring at the walker being not afraid of the walker. Her and the walker started to fight, the walker was stronger because of the magic he has but so does Rhaelle. Rhaelle punched the walker in the face and she was able to use her sword that was made with dragonglass to stab the walker. Shattering the walker into pieces like he was not even there to begin with. Rhaelle is hurt and she is tried but she slowly gets up to her feet and she can see the night king looking at her. Rhaelle was not going anywhere, she stared back at the night king waiting for him to stop being a coward, to come down himself and fight. But that did not happen because Erik grabbed her and they both ran to the dock where the others were to board on the boat to get out of Hard Home. 

Where later all would be at castle black, men of the night's watch and wildlings in the castle. Jon wanted to know why his siblings were there so Rhaelle showed Jon what she knows and what she has seen.