Chapter 16

With all joy must come to an end. 

In the north things were changing and not for the better. Winterfell was becoming colder than the last 100 years. Rhaelle knew what that meant, the king was coming and he is bringing all of the dead with him. It was time for Eddard to tell everyone the truth and at first many did not believe him so Eddard looked to his niece Rhaelle to share what she showed him at castle black to the others. Rhaelle showed the ones who did not believe in their lord, once all saw they became afraid of what may pass. 

The north has some time before the dead comes further into the north where winterfell is at. So Eddard sent out messages to the lord and ladies of the north and beyond to seek the help for the fight to come. The messages went to King's landing, Casterly Rock, the Reach, Dorne, no stone was left for all of the noble houses. The northers were having the harvest put away, storing it when it will be needed. Getting all of the weapons, revisions that they would need for the night to come. People were sitting things up near by the crypt for later so the ones who can not fight will be safe under the crypts of winterfell. 

In Casterly Rock when Alexander got the message from Eddard Stark about the dead and this night king and that he is seeking help for this fight. Alexander knew what he has to do, and that is to fight, because Eddard Stark is his father-in-law, he is family. And Alexander knows that Eddard would not make this a lie, he knew that this was serious. He had to tell Sansa about it and that she has to stay in Casterly Rock with the children where it will be safe. But Sansa was not hearing any of this, " where you go we go". Against his better judgement Alexander took his wife and small children along with Tyrion to Winterfell to help fight against the threat. Alexander also brought 30,000 men with him to Winterfell.

Not only that but in King's Landing Arthur got the message from Eddard he too was going to go to Winterfell to help the Starks with the matter at hand. Arthur was leaving his wife, the Queen behind so she can rule in his place until he gets back. The Starks got help from the king, and Casterly Rock, Dorne, the riverlands, when Lady Martha Frey came up to winterfell was a shock.

She somehow made her own army while she ruled in the riverlands as the head. When Sansa arrived back home she was more than happy but she wished it was under better circumstance. She got out of the carriage holding her baby and William followed after Catelyn saw her daughter and she ran to Sansa. Also Meredith came as well with her husband and his men. Since Meredith married into a northern house, the house of Knott that bought more men to fight in this war. 

The biggest shock of it all would have to be the Dorne helping the north in this. In the reach Cersei found out what was happening and that her son the king Arthur has left the capital and placed his wife in charge of King's landing. That is when Cersei made her move, she was going to leave the reach and head back to king's landing to dispose Arthur and place Tommen on the throne.

Cersei was able to get that far and to get inside king's landing. She found Tommen and she started to manipulate him against his brother. But this is where Cersei's plan backfired on her. Tommen has changed into a man, he is a parent now, and he would never turn against his brother the king. The thing is Tommen saw his mother before she saw him, Tommen alerted the kingsguard about her.

And the King's Guard are all new members, half of them are from the north. Arthur was careful on choosing his King'sguard. 

Cersei was trying to turn her son away from Arthur but it was not working. Cersei was slipping, then the king's guards came into the room along with Eleanor, Tommen's wife. And Cersei's other sons from Robert, Cersei could tell that she was no longer welcomed here so she thought that she should leave but her sons did not let her reach the door. Jamie Lannister as the lord commander of the king's guard came into the room, he was happy to see his sister but that soon disappeared when Prince Axel stepped forward to speak to his mother. 

" The King told us a while ago if you ever stepped your foot back into King's Landing we have the right to kill you". Said Axel. 

" You always made issues when ever you go mother, and I am tired of it. You really think that I will turn my back on my brother for you?" Said Tommen. 

Jamie was trying to calm the issues but the others were done with it all. Axel killed his uncle Jamie lannister and then Tommen killed his mother Cersei Lannister for his reasons and more. The king's guard took the bodies of Cersei Lannister and Jamie Lannister away and placed them in the sept to mourn later.