is that normal?

"yeah, I love her very much, she's very fun to be around" I look at her "you're wondering about her past weren't you?"

She nodded

I chuckled "that's okay, Y/n doesn't like to talk about it much anyway. Well she was the only one of us who actually wanted to become a vampire," I started to tell the story

Flashback 20 years ago:

"Y/n ran into the forest crying and sat against a tree with her head in her hands and she just kept whispering to herself "I can't do this anymore, I have no where to go"

"she hadn't eaten anything in three days and even then it was never a proper meal,

"she had been on her own since she was thirteen when she finally decided to leave home because she couldn't handle the yelling insulting and horrible living conditions that really left some scars but she struggled through it because she thought as though she had no choice and was honestly scared to face the outside world on her own but she always reminded herself that it can't be much worse.

"She had been in and out of group homes and shelters and foster homes and kind people who were willing to give the girl a home for a while, but she never wanted to over stay her welcome. Alot of the time she would lay helpless because that's what she felt. She would lay there in the cold then wonder around the streets looking, thinking, but there was really no point because she felt defeated.

"Not to mention she had to try to get over her fear of being kidnapped and try to defend herself.

"But she was a very broken girl, anxiety, stress, trauma, and there wasn't much we could do but eventually Carlisle found her.

"Hello, there. what's your name?" He said

"Y/n y/l/n. Who are you?" She asked

"Are you alright?" He asked

"No, not really but you still didn't answer my question" she said wiping her tears

"My name is Carlisle Cullen" he said stepping closer to her with a smile.

"Y-you're a vampire" she stuttered

"He stepped back obviously shocked, Y/n was always good at guessing things out of the ordinary that's why it's one of her gifts, same goes for me and Alice.

"She stood up and started to walk to him "you have to help me" she said "make me one of you"

"Carlisle was at a loss for words in utter shock but on the inside he felt pity for the girl; she seemed so desperate and teary eyed, not even the slightest bit scared of him.

"But then she started begging and giving him him reasons why she needed to leave this life and Carlisle was desperate to help this girl but something inside him was telling him not to.

"Carlisle looked at the girl she was absolutely gorgeous and it was such a shame to see her like that, to waste such a girl.

"She didn't deserve this. Carlisle intently felt love for the girl, and would be proud to be called her father, so he decided to help her and she was much more than greatfull.

"That night Carlisle carried the girl back home and made sure she was taken care of"

End of flashback

"That's.... Really sad" bella says

"I know"

"So her gift. It's prediction?" She asked

I look away avoiding her eyes

"No," I say

"Hm?" She furrows her brows in confusion

I purse my lips and start tapping my foot.

"She can sing too" I say

"What do you mean?" She says

"She can control minds. Her eyes can sting your soul with the depth of there beauty, Her voice.. it's so beautiful, it's dangerous.... It puts you in an enchantment" I say looking her in the eyes "but it's a very strong gift, she can control it, as long as she's in the proper mind set. She can put you in a trance for eiternety if she wanted to, but usually does it for and hour or two"

The girl looked a little scared by my explanation but that quickly washes away and changes to shock.

"She has two gifts!?" She asked

I didn't answer her just looked down nervously.

"Three!?" Bella says

"Yes, and no"

"What is it?" She asks

"Well she's sort of like you. I can't read her mind" I say not wanting to tell her that she has a gift

"Wait but what do you mean no?"

I let out an exasperated sigh "she... Has four" I say nervously

"Oh god, is there anything else?" Bella says

"No but, her fourth gift is teleporting. I mean not like she really needs it, we're pretty fast.

"Is that normal?" She asks calmly

"No, no there's not a vampire in existence that has two gifts let alone three, even four. you'd be very lucky to get one gift in the first place"