19✔ «Valentine's special»

Camilo ran out of his room and stared in awe at the red and pink decorations hung every where.

He went down the stairs and gave Antonio a big bear hug as he ruffled his hair.

"¡Feliz día de San Valentín, Tony! (Happy Valentine's Day Tony!)"

"Aye Cami, stop calling me that." Antonio giggled as he rolled his eyes and attempted to push his big brother away who was now smothering him in Kisses.

"Someone's In a good mood." Pepa smiled at Camilo before kissing his forehead.

"Please tell me your Valentine isn't a Cockroach." Camilo giggled before twirling his brother in the air.

He stopped when he saw a faint blush on the younger boy.

"Antonio.."

"Do you.."

"BYE!" The little boy squeezed out of his brothers hands before running off to the Kitchen.

Camilo shook his head in an attempt to get the proud tears back into his eyes before running out of the house and into the festive streets.

He began shifting into different people.

Making them smile, laugh and cry tears of joy made Camilo's heart grow warm.

He soon found himself trying to control his rapid heartbeat as he approached the cave where he would muster up the confidence to ask a special someone to be his Valentine.

"HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY" He screamed.

Everyone chuckled before saying the same thing back.

The Cave wasn't as over decorated as the rest of the town. Just a few streamers and pink hearts here and there.

He walked over and sat with (Your name), his fingers slightly trembled as he gripped the (Favorite Flower) in his hands tighter.

The two of them sat in silence while the other three began a conversation.

Camilo was sure that someone had already asked (Your name). I mean why wouldn't he get asked? To Camilo (Your name) is perfect in every way.

"H-hey (Your name).."

He quickly sprung up from his seat a bit before realising he had over reacted. "Y-yes Camilo?" He asked giving him a bright smile.

Camilo shoved the flower in his face, mimicking the same action (Your name) did when giving Camilo the lemon drop.

(Your name) stared at the flower in Camilo's hand before taking it from him.

Their fingers brushing slightly as he fully took it and stared at it wide eyed with his cheeks as red as poppies.

Camilo looked the other way before scratching the nape of his neck. "So do you wanna be my Valentine or whateve-"

(Your name) bent down and planted a kiss on the bridge of the shapeshifter's nose.

"Sure Pretty Boy."