⚠27✔⚠

Camilo wanted to have a chat with Creda, he had not seen her in such a long time and he couldn't help but wonder why.

So he walked towards the big white house in front of him and stood at the door.

He transformed into Creda with the intention of playing a little trick on her or at least make her laugh.

He gave himself a mischievous grin as he grabbed the handle and prepared to knock on the door when all of a sudden he felt someone yank his hair.

"You little shit! Where the hell have you been."

Camilo stared at the angry Man's eyes in confusion.

The man had similar features to Creda except for the fact that he had bright blue eyes.

Those bright blue eyes stared expectingly at Camilo waiting for an answer.

Camilo was so confused.

'Who is this man?'

'Is he talking to me? He must have the wrong person!'

'Why does he looks so angry?!'

Camilo then remembered who he had transformed into and mentally slapped himself for being so stupid.

'This man must think I'm Creda'

'But what the heck does he have against her-'

Camilo was interrupted from his thoughts by a fist to his jaw.

Tears stronger his eyes as blood trickled down his tongue.

"ANSWER ME WHEN I SPEAK TO YOU DAMNIT!"

The man raised his arm for another blow but was stopped by Camilo transforming back.

"O-oh Camilo Madrigal! I am so sorry are you alright? I'll get you some bandages i-"

"Do you abuse Creda?"

"W-what? No! I'm her father I'd never do such a thing!" The man chuckled and laughed nervously.

"Then explain this." Camilo raised his eyebrow and pointed his finger at his bleeding mouth that was starting to overflow with blood.