25✔

Camilo continuously squeezed the other males thighs as their toungues clashed.

(Your name) let out a moan as he felt Camilo's curious hands explore under his shirt.

His finger tips brushing over his nipples as they went up and down his torso.

Camilo's hands stopped at (Your name)'s waist, preparing to see and feel what other body parts hid under the rest of his clothes.

But everything stopped when somebody kicked the door open.

"CAMILO! BREAKFA-"

Mirabel froze as she tried to process what was in front of her, it caught her by surprise but at the same time she knew something like this would happen.

"So uh"

"I'm just gonna go"

"Uh"

"Use protection I guess..?" She turned on her heal and slammed the door behind her.

"I should probably get down stairs."

"And I should probably get back home."

(Your name) got off Camilo's lap and scratched the nape of his neck as Camilo fiddled with his fingers.

"Bye Camilo, I'll uh see you later I guess?"

"Yeah I guess."

The atmosphere in the room was awkward and tense, as Camilo watched in silence as his 'friend' climbed out through the window.

What happened was what Camilo could have ever wanted and more.

So why did his heart ache so much now that he's gone?