20✔

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚓𝚎𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏𝚏.
_________________________________________

Camilo could not sleep.

No matter how hard he tried all that ran through his head was (Your name).

He knew it was wrong.

Friends don't think such things about each other.

But yet as he closed his eyes all he saw was (Your name) moaning his name with spit drooling down the sides of his mouth.

Enjoying the sight, Camilo closed his eyes and decided to stop fighting it.

He watched in silence with his eyes closed and pants growing tighter.

(Your name) was now sucking Camilo's fingers, his tongue rapping around his flesh while a trail of spit was left behind.

(Your name)'s face was flushed with his eyes closed and tears streaming down the sides of his face.

His hands where tied behind his head, sweat was dropping rapidly by the sides of his forehead and bare chest, his eyebrows where slightly tilted and his eyes threatened to roll back.

He looked like such a slut.

And oh boy was it turning Camilo on.

Camilo was tired of the growing tent in his pants, he groaned and pulled his underwear down just enough for him to touch himself.

He rapped his fingers lightly around his member.

The image of (Your name) moaning out his name was imprinted into him.

He began stroking, making sure not to moan too loudly as he was sure Delores would ask him questions in the morning.

Moving slightly faster this time he began pumping his hard member.

The pleasure that rushed through his body shot a tingle through his spine making him moan slightly louder.

Camilo was enjoying himself no doubt.

But what is he going to do next?

He can't just keep jerking off to some guy who stole his candy 7 weeks ago.

But is that really what he wanted?

No.

The boy wanted so much more.

He wanted this to be real.

Not just a fantasy or a jerk off.

He wanted (Your name) here with him, so he could fuck him senseless and fill this growing desire.

His longing for something more.

This feeling was driving him crazy.

"Oh God what are you doing to me (Your name)."