Happy spazzing from author

Ohmygodoygodohmygod!!! There are people actually reading this! I thought it would only be read by my sister. I don't know if you guys are reading this out of pleasure, boredom, of to make fun of my writing skills but I'm sooooooooooo happy I literally freaked out so much family considered taking me to a mental hospital! I mean 46 reads! 46! (A/N in A/N can I even do that?...well now it's at 398!!!!!)I would have been happy with one but to find people that actually took time out of there busy life's to read this makes me want to cry tears of happiness. So I wrote a Dave x reader (that I will post right after I post this) because of all that happiness. Also don't be shy to suggest something like a character you want me to do an x reader for, a ship that want to go sailing (even thou a lot of people don't ship it), or want your OC to come to life and date someone from homestuck. I will be honored to write a story for you but I'm not a mind reader so you have to tell me ok? There is like a 99% I will do it for you and the 1% will be due to me not understanding you not because of you personally.
Ummm....you can tell I'm desperate can't you? Anyway I just wanted to say I love you guys soooo much for this and that the reason I never updated was because I didn't know people's read this. XD
☺️☺️☺️😊😊😊😄😄😄