Dave x OC (Music Oliver Night)

This is a request from my new friend -MusicStrider-
Hope you like it~>-<
******************************************
You're name is Music Oliver Night but your friends call you Muse. You are in fact a girl if anyone was wondering but it wouldn't seem like it since you never do anything girly. You're sixteen human years...apparently. You were raised by your mother who was a troll so you're still getting used to humans although being half human yourself.

But none of that is as important as what you are going to do today. Today you are going to tell Dave your flushed feelings for him. Today for some reason you wear a long sleeve red shirt with black jeans...you're not and you repeat wearing that red to impress him...pfft..no...you just felt like you should change it up from your usual all black clothing.

You ride your skateboard towards his apartment your black hair flowing behind you revealing crimson eyes and creamy white skin. Everything seems quiet which is never a good sign...

"MUS3! >: ]" Terezi shouts as she licks your face.

"Hey" You say completely unfazed by this and pick up your skateboard.

"TH1NK1NG 4BOUT D4V3 1 S33 >: ]" She smirks.

"What are you talking about?"

"OH PL34SE MUS3 1 C4N SM3LL 1T JUST 4S CL34RLY 4S THOS3 BURNS 4ND BRU1S3S ON YOUR 4RMS."

"W-what?!?"

"UGH..YOU SOUND L1K3 3R1D4N,4ND WH3N W3RE YOU GONN4 T3LL US W3'LL BR1NG WHO3VER D1D TH4T TO YOU TO JUST1CE! >: ["

"Thanks but I can handle it...Anyway I need to go to Dave's place." You turn trying to get away from the conversation. 'how did she?.. why?... ugh!' You thought contemplating the fact that she knew.

"4RE YOU GONN4 T3LL H1M?"

You take off in a dash. You wanted to say that you would...you promised that you would..eventually...but first you have to figure out these red feelings and...if he has them too.

When you reach his apartment number you hesitate before knocking on the door. 'Knock knock"

Dave opens the door only wearing boxers.

"Ummm..." You deadpan

"Yo Muse come in" He leads you inside.

Your on the floor instead of his body not wanting him to feel awkward. He leaves the room and comes back with his scratched disk t-shirt and jeans at the same time you look up.

"So what did you want to tell me?" He asks straight to the point. It kind of relieves you of the awkward small talk.

"I...we've... always been platonic...but lately I've been feeling a little red for you."

"What? Please don't tell me you want to hate smooch me."

"Umm...not really...in your terms I have a crush on you..." You say looking down again.

"...Oh"

Your cheeks burn and you keep your eyes on a smuppet on the ground like it holds the answers to all your problems. He turns your face up and you notice he's blushing.

No one gets The Dave Strider to blush. No one.

He leans forward and whispers in your ear.

"me too"

It sends a shock of electricity though your veins and you tense up. He then does what you only dreamed he would ever do...he kisses you!

The kiss is soft. So soft you barely feel it's there. You snap out of your daze and kiss back slowly letting it get more passionate as the seconds go by.

But then your phone rings.

'Really!' You mentally scream at the universe.

You answer it giving Dave your best I'm-sorry-we'll-finish-later face. He nods and goes to his room.

"Hello?"

"SAVE THE FORMALITIES FUCKWIT AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED." Karkat said on the other end. 'of course it's Karkat' you think. who else would it be? He's the only one you told about these things since he is the expert when it comes to relationships.

"Well...he likes me too"

"SEE I TOLD YOU! YOU'RE SUCH AN DUMB-ASS FOR NOT TELLING HIM EARLIER"

"I know"

"WELL WHAT WHAT HAPPENED AFTERWARDS?"

"We kissed but then you interrupted"

"SHIT DIDN'T NEED TO KNOW THAT. WHATEVER JUST GET BACK TO KISSING THAT FUCKASS"

"You asked but ok bye~"

"BYE."

You hang up and go to Dave's room. He's laying on his bed messaging someone on pesterchum.

"Hi" You say sitting next to him.

"Yo. Hey what's this I hear about you telling keeping stuff from me? I thought we were best friends."

"From who did you hear that?"

"Terezi"

"...Oh" You remember what she said before you left. Why did she have to tell Dave.

"..."

"..."

"So you going to tell me?"

"...sure..." You take a deep breath in to calm down... besides you had promised yourself if you get a Matesprit then you would tell that person.

~Flashback~

Past you stares at the grave of your beloved father. Your mother didn't bother to put flowers on his grave so you did instead. But when you got home your mother started screaming at you. No, not because she was stress about father it was because you were an elemental which means you control an element. You guess it's because your dangerous but your not sure.

For the next few weeks it was hitting and yelling. You thought it couldn't get any worse but sadly you were proven wrong. She burned you and tried to drown you on multiple occasions.

You tried to be away from her for as long as possible. One day you used all your pent up energy and started street-fighting. At first you lost but now you win against anyone who dares fight you...and you got some money from it too.

Even now you still get abused by your mom and fight...but things are better...

~End of flashback~

After telling your story Dave falls silent. He stands up and starts pacing around the room. You start getting nervous.

Finally he stops like he has reached a conclusion.

"You're staying here."

"Huh?"

"Well I can't let you stay at your house if that's how you're treated."

"Thanks but I'm fine. Things aren't the same as before besides I could beat up a grown man if a wanted to. I'm strong-"

"No you're staying here." He says stubbornly interrupting me.

"..." You glare at him to see if he'll break. But he doesn't and returns your glare.

"..."

"..."

You then proceed to have a staring contest.

"...fine.." You sigh

He smiles at you and kisses you again. But you stop him.

"Wait does this mean we're Matesprit- I mean dating?"

"Yep" he replies popping the 'p'

You smile and let him put a hand around your delicate waist pushing you toward him for another kiss.

And so your days living in the Strider house begin~

*********************************************************