Chapter 30

After my warm conversation with Uncle Lucius or should I say Father,I apparated to Hogsmeade,I decided to treat myself by doing some looking around.Snow was everywhere as I walked through the pavment,shivering from the coldness.

Suddenly I felt a jacket hung over me,looking behind me I see Theodore.

"Hey Theo!"

"Hi Pandora,whatcha doing?"

"I just came from home to visit Hogsmeade."

"Without a coat?"

"Yeah...I forgot."

"Anyways,I was walking by but I saw you so I decided to come over to you,realising you looked quite cold I gave you my jacket.I hope you dont mind..."

"Mind?No Theo,I'm thankful,now lets go to the three broomsticks before you freeze to death,thanks for the coat."

Theodore nodded,blushing.

We swiftly wallked over the thick snow filled pavement to the Three Broomsticks.
We both sat down onto the booth,instantly relaxing at the warmth of the building.
A worker came.

"What can I get for you two love birds?"
Theodore and Pandora blushed,crimson red.
"-We arent together sir."
Said Pandora.
Theodore nodded while the worker looked at them,nodding.
"Right,sorry what would you guys like?"
"Some butterbeer please."Said Pandora.
"Alright I'll be back right away."

They both sat In silence as the Worker brought the drinks.
"Pandora,This Monday Rita Skeeter will be having a whole meet up with the Champions In Hogwarts,are you still going?"
"I have to I guess." Huffed Pandora,taking a sip of butterbeer.
"It's really unfair,I dont even want to join the Twizwizard Tornament."
"I know,but I'll always be there for you Pandora,no matter what." Said Theodore placing his hand on top of mine.

I smiled warmly at him as we stared at eachother,finally content.

------------------------------------------------------------------

With lots of love💛
Melissa💞