Chapter 66

Includes some blood*

Pandora looked at her bloody hands, her legs hurting as she ran, her hair all messy and tangled into an untidy mass, the wind blowing from all directions as raindrops slowly started to pour.

She uttered profanities as she looked for an exit because she was in a forest God knows where is located.

2 hours later

Pandora had decided to walk instead of run, she realised that running was going to be wasting her energy and take her nowhere she needed to be at the same time.

The blood had dried and her hands were all sore and cold, the rain had staggeringly increased and the sky was pouring.

Meanwhile in Hogwarts:

Everything and everyone was in chaos, the stadium was all loud in screams of terror and unhappiness, Dumbledore tried to calm the people of the wizarding world but nothing would happen.

That night will be an important piece of history, as Harry kept on screaming, Voldemort was back.

Cedric's dead body rested on the floor, his dad crying and his friends were terrified of what they saw.
Harry held the trophy in his hands, unsure of what to do.

No one noticed Pandora's absence, it was as if she'd never existed.

The trophy was put back into the stadium by some death eaters by Voldemort's command.  
Lily was hugging the life out of Harry while Lucius Malfoy and Draco we're stood frozen. Harry knew Voldemort was back.

Lucius rushed over to the center, roughly pushing Severus as he tried to see what Dumbledore and the minister of magic were talking about. He didn't care about Cedric or Harry, he just needed to know all the information he could possibly get from Dumbledore.

If the public knew then everything would be messed up, and the plans, and possibly all the purebloods would be hated.

Meanwhile Voldemort:

The house elves had been rushing against the corridors, the tension thick with panic-stricken faces. Voldemort had just found out that Pandora had gone without his permission. He was furious, the death eaters were shaking in fear with goosebumps prickling against their skin.

"Where is she?! You find her and bring her now!"

Echoed the voice of Voldemort.

"Y-yes M'lord, we're trying!"

Before Antonin Dolohov was going to bow for his Lord, he collapsed to the floor, not a single sound.

Voldemort walked out of the room, on his way to the dungeons.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hii apologies for not updating, it's been a while.

Many future chapters are on their way!

Melissa🦋💛