Chapter 69

Pandora shoved the paper money in her bag, not caring if it scrunched up or not. She was now getting ready to apparate to Central London.

Colors fused and stirred together, her vision colliding with neon pinks and greens. She was getting dizzy as she clutched onto her wand, not letting it go.
Collapsing onto the floor, she grumbled and groaned as her chestnut brown hair smacked against her face, the golden highlights visible.

This man was walking by when he stopped and looked by.

"Pandora?!"

Pandora stared up only to see,

Ben.

Wasn't he dead?!

"Ben?"

His eyes twinkled, the knowledge and familiarity evident.

"Where have you been this whole time?!"
Pandora creaked, her voice cracking as her eyes watered.

Ben helped her get up from the hard floor.

"Get this card."

Pandora looked at him.

"Get it and use it, it has all my information. I will try to find you soon, but use it."

Pandora looked at him curiously. Why was he like this?

He then turned away, ignoring her.

"You can't do that!"
She screamed after him.

"You can't just leave like that!"

"I will write you a letter, Ivy."

His voice echoed against the brick walls as he left the dark alleyway, submerging in the crowd of people. 

Pandora huffed. How come he's still alive?

-------------------------------

Pandora walked into a hairdresser, going towards the reception.

She had to get her hair dyed, Father would make her dye it either way but she wanted to choose how it was. 

"Hii! How would you like your hair, would you like it dyed, styled, curled, straightened?"

Pandora grimaced.

"Um- hi? I want my hair blonde but I haven't chosen the shade."

"Oh ok, so you could have it sandy blonde, honey, platinum, light golden, light ash, strawberry blonde, dark golden, or dirty blonde."

"Uhh-"

"Nicole!"
This lady came by and smiled at Pandora brightly.

"Hi, I will be doing your hair today! Sit down on the seat and get ready."

"ok"

Pandora saw a small towel on the desk and placed it on the seat before sitting down.

Always good to stay safe and clean. She thought.

The lady approached Pandora

"Did you decide your hair color?" said the hairdresser.

" Yes."

------

Pandora had sat in that chair for over 3 hours and kept on huffing as the idiotic lady kept pulling at twisting her hair with weird machines that gave out scorching heat.

"You're making my scalp itchy!"

"sorry sweetheart but it's on the lowest setting."

"Make it lower!"

The lady sighed.

25 minutes later:

"Done."

Pandora stood up, rushing over to the bigger mirror.

She didn't recognize herself, she looked much older and much different.

Would Lucius approve?

Is she finally an actual Malfoy?

Excitement flooded her brain as she went to the reception and paid.

"Thank you for visiting!"

"stupid mudblood."

Pandora whispered under her breath as she glared.

"Excuse m-"

-----

Pandora visited some clothing shops and got some things but couldn't go to any more places as they were starting to close.

She saw weird devices that people were attached to during the day, it was as if they were hypnotized.

Even the lady at the hairdresser had a huge one on the desk.

The clicking sound extremely annoyed her.

----

Going inside the dark alleyway Pandora apparated to Hogsmeade.

She was so thankful when she saw people in the snow with their wands, it felt as if she was back home. She couldn't stand the other mudbloods.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all liked this chapter about Pandora and everything.

Melissa <3