Chapter 46

Today was the day of the 2nd Task.Pandora currently was in her dorm,trying to cast concealmemt charms but failing.

She sighed as she reached her bag and took out a small concealer container.

Applying the concealer to her purple bruises,she winced.The gruesome marks clearly still hurt after many years,sighing,she packed her swimsuit in her bag before setting of to find Pansy and Theodore.

Walking down the stairs that leads to the Slytherin common room,she see's Astoria Greengrass glaring at her.
Pandora looks at Astoria,more amused than ever.

"You look like you just shited your bloody self."
Said Pandora walking by Astoria.

Every Slytherin in the area either snorted or laughed while Astoria looked more embaressed than ever as Pandora smirked.

Seeing Pansy and Theodore,Pandora set of towards them,unaturally beaming,her green eyes sparkling and dimples showing.

Theodore looked tranced by Pandora just like nearly every other Slytherin.

"Hello Pans Theo."

"Hello Ivy!"
Said both at the same time.

"Have you prepared everything for the task?"
Said Pansy,suddenly panicking.

"Yes,I did Pans."

Theodore gave a quick kiss to Pandora's cheek,startling her and said "Goodluck Ivy,be careful."

Pansy playfully winkined towards Pandora.

Pandora looked confused before her face turning into disgust as Theodore walked way.

"What!No!!"
Whisper-shouted Pandora about the 10th time.

"Right,bye!"
Said Pansy giggling.

Pandora shook her head,disappointed in Pansy.Suddenly heat rose to her cheeks.
What on Earth just happened?
She went of to the arena,softly smiling at her own behavior.
What was this horcrux doing to her?

5 hours later:

In 10 minutes the task was about to start and Pandora was panicking.Would father feel disappointed?
Would everyone laugh and make fun of her?
She then saw Lucius coming towards her.

"Father?!"
Lucius smiled,his straight teeth showing as he softly hugged her.
"My dear child,be careful.You've got this and I know it,you make me proud."
Pandora nodded,beaming.
"Thank you father,I will not let you down."

With that Lucius left,still smiling.

Pandora sighed,

She's got this.

Hopefully.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating as much,I had lots of schoolwork to complete.
I read every each and one of the comments like the most exciting thing ever!💞
Thank you so much for voting.

With lots of love💛
Melissa💞