Chapter 79

Everything was blurry, her vision, her surroundings, she couldn't hear or see anything.
"I'm sorry Pandora, I really am."
Silence echoed throughout the cold, airy atmosphere.
That was Draco's voice, she could sense it, recognize it even, he sounded as if he was going to cry, break down precisely.

Pandora heard two people conversing quietly as if they didn't want anyone else to hear them.
Pandora clutched onto the hem of her clothing, trying to open her sealed eyes.
"M'lord, I- I think she's opening her eyes!"
Peter Pettigrew screeched from the corner.
Pandora suddenly felt watched, eyed even.
"Alright, everyone leave."
The sounds of footsteps echoed throughout the room as the doors collided shut. Pandora forcefully tried to open her eyes.
"Pandora?"
She finally opened her eyes to see this tall figure with hazel eyes, chocolate brown ringlets, dimples, and a perfect face.
She was dumbfounded as she didn't know what was happening.

"I have so many things to tell you."
He smiled calmly and serenely as she looked him up and down.

"What - do you want?"
Pandora tried to sit up on the glossy marble floors but failed due to her lack of concentration.
"You may already know me but I'll introduce my self, I'm Tom Marvolo Riddle."
Pandora's pupils expanded, her deep green irises showing.
"Your- Voldemort."
"Yes, you can also call me that."
"Why am I here?"

"You here because Lucius and I both believe it's best if you know."

He handed her a leather book and left, not looking back once.

Pandora's pov:

It was him, it was the person that many hated with their lives, souls even. He was the soul that killed millions, thousands, and still had the morale that she would talk to him, look at him even.

Her eyes sparkled in curiosity as she opened the book, dust dancing around her.

Prophecies In history:

The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...

- Sybill Trelawney

It will happen tonight... The Dark Lord lies alone and friendless, abandoned by his followers. His servant has been chained these twelve years. Tonight, before midnight... the servant will break free and set out to rejoin his master. The Dark Lord will rise again with his servant's aid, greater and more terrible than ever he was. Tonight... before midnight... the servant... will set out... to rejoin... his master...

-Sybill Trelawney

Pandora read the Paragraphs, her confused expression still layed on her face, till she read the one.

As flowers dance around, records of months, year's, the chosen one will live in poverty, inequality but as the clock ticks in time, the flowers will grow, tears will drop, and then the flowers will drop. Her flowers will drop...Her eyes, so beautiful, so pure like no other will fall for him, but as time passes the truth will come out, everyone will cry in failure but she, will stay with him for eternity, for life, she and The Dark Lord.

-Unknown

------------------------------------------------

I tried to make a prophecy😭

Melissa