Chapter 97

(enjoy reading <3)

(enjoy reading <3)

Faint faded clouds layered over the foggy haze, an unbearable murk watching the two soul-mates sauntering down the stoned route, a confidential manner between the two. The silence was loud, a glimmer of excitement flooding the girl's veins, trinket sat in the rear of her mind with an unbearable introspection. He wasn't fooling her, right? She loathed and treasured the feeling of excitement,  It either ceased her with dread or.. Her reflections reached a halt, the manor's magnific oak porticoes castigating sunken for the dark lord. A delicate, affectionate smile faltered on his features before he wiped it off, leaving his handsome countenance to glow as he heard house elves rushing across the cold floors. "M'lord." Bowed Lucius Malfoy darting downwards, shame across his elements as he had bandages wrapped around him, crimson red blood soaking them.
The dark lord darkly chuckled, his dimples evident. "Come to the headquarters at 5:30 pm, sharp."
Ivy and Tom had 20 minutes together before Lucius came.
"Yes, m'lord." Pandora Ivy scowled at Lucius, her heartbeat intensifying with every second with animosity and acrimony, she hated Lucius too vastly.

-------

The two had presently entered Tom's headquarters, files and sheets of papers folding on his desk. Ivy couldn't hold her excitement any longer as Riddle sat down, taking a crate from his cloaks pocket, his slender hand picked out a silver ring, embroidered with nominal paltry crystals and a milky sapphire stone. "Tom" Her breath hitched, puerile eyes clashing with his beautiful hazel. She pushed the ring away, startled. "I can't use this for my Horcrux Tom.." 
The dark lord's face shifted into a sudden panic.
"I can change it-"
"No Tom, I treasure it,- I just can't accept it."
"Too bad my darling, it's yours and I'm not having it back."
Ivy's face morphed into an awe-striking beam as he grabbed her hand, sparks touching her skin from his electrical contact as he pushed the delicate dainty ring on her finger.
"Didn't know blue was your colour of choice," Ivy smirked, her face flustered as she mumbled downwards.
"Isn't it yours?"
A silence echoed throughout the room.
"Yeah."
"That's all that matters then."

A knock bombarded the room.

"Enter." Scowled Riddle noticing Lucius had entered, bandages wrapped around his torso, clearly in pain as he bowed down, his blood soaking through his wounds.

"Tell us why you're here."
Tom smirked, his countenance all smug and mighty as he taunted Lucius, his mouth mockingly left agape.

"I profoundly apologise about what I've-... done M'-lady"
Tom stared at Lucius expectantly, anger bubbling through him each second as he tried to control himself from hexing this bleached buffoon.
"Continue."
Tom repeated, enjoying Lucius' pain.

"I'm sorry my lady!" He cried, his blood soaking the wooden timber panels. "I should've assisted you, I'm truly sorry! I was diverted with my own crises! I-"
"Don't lie." Seethed Pandora.
"C'mon Lucius, Stop wasting oxygen and apologize to your lady properly."
Taunted Tom, harshly sending a stinging hex.
"Yes, M'lord."
He coughed, his throat sore as he fell weak to his knees.
Pandora Ivy sat amused, staring downwards at Lucius, her face in pity as she grimaced.
"Poor thing."
Ivy taunted before a hasty smirk constructed on her captivating complexion.
"leave Lucius, I'll deal with you later, can't even apologise to your lady.."
Tom huffed vexation and pest on his features as he knew that a few crucios wouldn't fix the problem.
"Yes m'lord "
Bowed Lucius, his complexion reddening.
Lucius strolled out of the room, his back hunched as he groaned in raw pain.

Pandora loathed Lucius intensely, he was supposed to defend her, protect her, yet all he done was the mere opposite and it truly hurt her.

"That was intriguing."
Pandora ivy chuckled, her leafy orbs twinkling, trying to awaken the mood.

"I wasn't going to permit him to circumvent what he's done and act like he's done nothing, my darling."

Ivy smirked.
"Don't think that I didn't note the poultices all across that idiot, he was percolating right through them with crimson blood."

"He deserved it, my Ivy."

And in chapter 97, Pandora Ivy realised she had fallen for Tom Riddle.

--------------

3.7.23
Melissa
I feel like this chapter wasn't the best.
When would you guys want the next chapter to be published in time for?