Chapter 34

Today was the day of the 1st Task.
Pandora was bursting with all types of emotions. Would she be alright? Would she pick a horrible Dragon? Would everybody laugh at her? .....Would she die?

Those questions swarmed her head as she walked over to the back of the stadium, waiting for everybody to come over so they can pick their dragon.

Harry Potter comes over as his mum followed him, trying to give him kisses and hugs. Pandora watched him, Jealousy evident on her face before she quickly wiped it off.

"My baby Harry, please be okay, I can't have you gone. Be careful and stay away from Mudbloods."
Lily Potter looked at me.

The audacity of this woman.

Just as I was going to snap back James Potter and Sirius Black came over to them.

"Lily, be sensible."
Whispered Sirius Black as James Potter looked at me, tears brimming in the corner of his eyes.

"W-Would you like anything?"

It was a faint whisper, his face in pure sorrow and misery as he realized Harry was looking at them in confusion.

Pandora blinked. She then Blinked again. Was this real? Did James Potter offer her something?
It was a quiet question, silent and airy.

Pandora was speechless so she just looked away and tried not to keep eye contact.

"Oh come on! Let's go."

Lily Potter dragged her husband, not leaving a chance for Harry To even say his goodbyes.

Looking around I saw Sirius Black, staring at me with a warm smile.

Just as he was going to say something Uncle Lucius/Father came.

"Are you ready 𝘮𝘺 dear child? I brought you some water, Good luck."

Sirius glared daggers toward Lucius.

Lucius and I smirked as Sirius looked at us, jealousy covering his features.

Walking off to Harry, he hugged him and gave him a 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 and said his goodbyes, telling him that James would come over in a couple of minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙡𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚💛
𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙖💞