7 ~ Error ~ 2

It's been well over a year since I updated this plot. If you don't remember part one, I don't blame you!
Hope the people who read it are still interested (or at least willing to finish the story).

Started: May 6, 2023
Finished: July 16, 2023

This story feels like it took longer than two months. I guess my long breaks between writing sessions contributed to that.

The newest Wattpad desktop update now shows the date a chapter was posted on the table of contents page. Everyone can now easily see the gaps in my book! 😅

I can't believe this book has 10k reads, especially with so few parts and updates lol. I already don't post tons, but I'm starting college soon (woohoo! made it to this part of life) and will have even less time. Here's to being forced to grow up (it already fucking sucks).

This song was my entire childhood, which seems fitting for the time.

(Yes, I know this isn't TV, but the music video is too good to stop watching.)

🍪🍪🍪

Previously:
They both looked down and gasped, Gina's heart flying to her throat. Her soulmate tattoo... was different. "No," she mumbled. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no!" she panicked, moving back to her bed and pacing.

"What does that mean?!" Carlos was beginning to panic with her.

"Fuck if I know!"

"What do we do?!"

"I don't know!"

"Is there someone we call about this?!"

"What part of I don't know do you not understand!?"

"You- You have to tell someone," he said.

"Who!!?"

He thought for a moment, all words leaving his head. "Y- Your mom?" he guessed.

"Yeah, ok," she agreed.

"A- And Ricky. He needs to know." She looked at him blankly. "What if his has changed too?" Carlos added.

Gina stood there with a blank look on her face. "I... I can't do that."

***

Carlos was at a loss for words. He couldn't believe she was capable of something like this. "What do you mean you can't tell him!!? He might not be your soulmate anymore! He deserves to know if he doesn't already."

"Carlos, I... I don't know how to tell him."

"It's easy: get on FaceTime and show him your arm!"

"It's not that easy. I mean... I care about him too much to potentially lose him."

"So you think not telling him is the better option?"

"If this was you and Seb, would you tell him?"

"Yes! I mean, if the universe has other plans, I can't force him to be with me."

"Ugh! Why do we even have to have these stupid tattoos!?"