night night pt1 x reader 18+

You had just finished up cleaning Montys room ,which was a hassle to do. Whenever you were about to leave, He kept on yelling at you to come back and find one of his things. It was a pigs stye in there, and apparently he never cleaned it so he could 'find his stuff.' well now, it was 5 am due to how long it took to clean his room, so now you were scurrying as fast as you could to the daycare so that you could finish up before the mall opened.
You soon found yourself sliding down the slide, which was just a bit of a tight squeeze. It was made for kids after all. Soon after moving around in the ball pit you were scooped into the air, held high above a pale yellow sun mans face. "Hahah! Ive got you, ive got you security gaurd!" with a swift movement he was on the ground next to the ball pit.
He put you down, looking at you with a never changing grin. He leaned closer to you, causing your heart to race a bit. "You're here to clean, right?" he swayed around. you nodded to him, and he immediately clapped and perked up. He took you by the wrist and placed a wet rag in your hand.
He pointed to a disgusting red, dirty , a mucky spot of paint. "I can help you! " he smiled, "You do this , do this! Ill clean up other stuff!~ " sundrop began bouncily walking towards another mess that was way bigger. It seemed he gave you the smallest mess first.
You looked over the slimey glob of paint and the feeling of laziness settled in. You groaned as you went to scrub at the paint. You didnt realize how long it took to just get it off the slightly fuzzy padded floor. Even then, It still left a murky purplish brown stain.
You turned around to see Sun walking towards you. "Wow, Is that all you did?" he said. "I-I tried, it just wont come out-"

"Maybe, just trying isnt good enough." he huffed, bending down. "You can do better than that!"

You furrowed your eyebrows then got back to scrubbing, trying to get the stain out as good as you could, but it just wouldn't come out!

Suddenly, the lights started flickering, on and off and on and off, then just completely void. You jumped in fear when you heard scattering around you. You saw bright red eyes slowly come towards you. You quickly turned on the flashlight to see a tall pale white animatronic pounce on you. He pinned your arms harshly to the ground, kneeling on your legs. You squirmed. It felt like he was crushing you.

His body weight dug into your thighs. "Fuck! Get the hell off of me!" you barked from underneath it.

"Naughty boy.." it growled.