bonnie x Foxy pt1 18+

"I've missed this, Bon" Foxy confessed to the bunny, his voice low and compassionate.
"Uh, missed what, exactly?" Bonnie questioned, an evident nervousness in the air. He was pretty sure he knew the answer, but he wanted to hear it come from the fox himself.
"Missed ye... ye dumbass!" Foxy uttered, a caring though suggestive tone defining his voice. The pirate coaxed his cold, metal fingers back down Bonnie's arm to his thigh, giving the timid, lilac bunny a squeeze. Bonnie felt himself getting slightly flustered at the buccaneers' actions as he continued to twitch and fidget next to the crimson animatronic, a growing tension becoming harder to ignore in the guitarists' nethers.
"Uhhh, heh... what're you doing?" Bonnie asked hesitantly, shaking slightly at his best friends' touch, though with undeniable craving surging through his circuits. Bonnie was pretty certain he knew what the fox was getting at; his mind was screeching at him to tell the fox to stop, that this was wrong. It was no match however for another part of the excited hare which became enflamed with anticipation, making itself known by growing in size slowly. Foxy noticed pretty quickly, playing to his advantage.
"Ye gettin' a bit excited there, matey? Thinkin' about Chica are ye?" Foxy growled, an evil chuckle escaping his voice box, glaring with half lidded eyes at the bunny with his eyepatch lifted to expose both piercing yellow beams.
Bonnie was speechless, both with himself and with Foxy's confidence and evident forthcoming. Why had he succumbed so easily to the pirates' advances? As much as he wanted to deny, the bunny was finding the situation more invigorating than he'd like.
"Nervous, eh?" Foxy cackled at his friend, giving Bonnie a lust filled stare. Foxy took his opportunity and glided his fingers from Bonnie's thigh over to his now exposed cock, stroking it teasingly causing the purple animatronic to gasp in pleasure, inhaling a healthy mouthful of air.
"AHhhh, Foxy, what... what're you doing?!" Bonnie asked hysterically as Foxy slowly wrapped his digits around Bonnies' erect phallus, squeezing gently, sending a burst of electricity coursing through Bonnies' gizmos.
"Yarr, what does it look like, bunny boy?" Foxy cooed to Bonnie, leaning against him. The pirate took a firmer grasp of Bonnies' penis, jacking Bonnies' manhood up and down slowly and sensually. Bonnie watched on as his cock grew dangerously large under Foxy's touch, his cold, iron fingers feeling so incredible wrapped around Bonnies' tense, burning member.
"Ohhh, fuck... Foxy..." Bonnie moaned, reaching up to scratch Foxy's ear in an affectionate manner, however unoriginal and corny the action was.
"Simmer down there, bucko" the pirate snickered back at a trembling Bonnie. "Maybe not thinking of Chica after all, eh?" Foxy winked, hinting saucily while cackling at Bonnie.
"Ahhh... well, I gotta admit, I really have been... ugh... missing you" Bonnie choked through gasps of air as Foxy massaged his cock.
"I should think so, lad" Foxy sniggered, leaning in closer to plant a swift lick on Bonnies' cheek. Bonnies' subtle, delicate moans flowed throughout the cove as Foxy continued his molestations on the rabbits' member; Bonnie soon joined in, shifting on the floor slightly to reach over and grab the huge bulge in the pirates' tattered pants.
"Ohh, FUCK that feels good; I been so starved of pleasure, y'know..." Foxy growled at Bonnie, squeezing and jacking his best friends' cock harder and faster as his hunger for the purple guitarist grew alarmingly quickly.
"It's a good job I'm... oh jeez... here then, eh?" Bonnie managed to ask, huffing and moaning between his words, to which the fox gave a gruff, lust filled snarl at as a response. Bonnie felt himself growing ever closer to inevitable climax; soon enough the rabbit was writhing on the floor under Foxy's touch, thrusting his hips upwards into Foxy's hand. Foxy lazily shuffled himself across the floor to get in front of Bonnie, making sure to maintain his onslaught of the bunny's cock; Bonnie however lost contact with Foxy's nethers in the move, his arm dropping to the ground under its' own weight. Once ascertaining a frontal view, Foxy bent down to tease Bonnies' cock, lathering the head of his friends' member up with his wet tongue.
"AHHH! Fuck, oh GOD Foxy!" Bonnie cried out in pleasure, thrusting his cock upwards into Foxy's face. Foxy reciprocated the bunny's actions, using his hook to stroke and jiggle Bonnies' balls, egging the rabbit on further. Bonnie hastily reached downwards to hold the back of Foxy's neck, pulling the fox down closer to his crotch. This caused Foxy to move his hand to rest on Bonnie's thigh, allowing his tongue full access to the purple rabbits' shaft. The crimson fox lapped hungrily at Bonnie's throbbing cock, swirling his tongue around it, licking up and down its' entire length. Foxy closed his mouth just enough so that his teeth gently dragged along Bonnie's cock as he pleasured the lilac rabbit, his mateys' phallus twitching with every slight contact.
"Mmmmmm... oh fuck, ahh!" Bonnie groaned and gasped as Foxy expertly performed oral on his best buddy; the fox briefly halted his actions to raise his head and look up at Bonnie who loosened the grip on his friends' head, his red eyes staring Foxy down in adoration.
"Stop moanin' Bonnie. Ye sound ridiculous" Foxy deadpanned, giving Bonnie a cheeky look from below. Foxy toyed with Bonnie's manhood while the two shared a hungry gaze. Bonnie felt himself getting closer and closer to the brink with every passing thrust of Foxy's hand around his knob, the fox's metal fingers making him tingle as they twisted and tugged away at his shaft.
"Well maybe you shouldn't be so... damn GOOD at getting me off... you ol' seadog!" Bonnie grunted, his pelvis continuing to ram into Foxy's hand, creating as much friction as he could. Foxy chuckled at Bonnie's comment, before letting his tongue graze the glands of his cock, taunting the bunny for his cockiness. Waves of pleasure jolted through Bonnie's nethers, and he was soon at Foxy's mercy; the rabbit wriggled on the floor, clumsily panting as his cock became enveloped by Foxy's tongue in sheer pleasure, an immense energy shooting through the lilac animatronics' gizmos.
A few more mere seconds of torturous stimulation and Bonnie couldn't hold on any longer. Bonnie felt himself burst at the seams as his orgasm consumed him, strong jets of pale white cum rapidly squirting out of his twitching, bulging member."AHhhh, ngggghh... OH GOD, FOXY!" Bonnie cried and grunted, climax hitting him like a runaway freight train as he splurged his load, causing Foxy to lift his head slightly whilst continuing to jerk Bonnie's super sensitive shaft. The fox yelped in surprise as a few splats of Bonnie's fluids found their way onto his face and jaw, creating an irritating stickiness which became increasingly noticeable as the seconds ticked by.
"Uggghh, that's horrid dude!" Foxy remarked bitterly as he finished his onslaught on the bunny's swollen cock; the pirate used his index finger to wipe Bonnies' fresh, warm semen off his crafted cheeks, frowning at the action.
"Oh, jeez... sorry F... Foxy" Bonnie managed to say between large gulps of air, quietly proud of his own performance and finding Foxy's disgust quite comical.
"Fuck me, I thought I were backlogged! Ye're like a garden hose gone wrong!" Foxy guffawed at his own comments, mocking his friend.
"Well, uh... you were pretty amazing, captain" Bonnie murmured, smiling and winking at the fox, his voice box emitting a sultry tone with his eyes darting across Foxy's features.