Glamrock Freddy x male reader 18+

Jaspher1330 mmmmm thank for your recommendation:))))

“Freddy, where are we?”
“I am not sure, perhaps this is the warehouse where I was built.”
You carefully hold Freddy’s hand, abandoning his chest cavity for the sake of comfort. The size of a grown woman barely being able to squeeze in. His heavy metal footsteps follow behind, the shine of the flashlight guiding your way.
You turn a corner and jump in surprise. An endo stands perfectly still in front of you. You carefully shine the flashlight along the figure.

“Is this what you look like inside? Creepy…”
“Nothing to be afraid of, Superstar. I am friendly on the outside.”
Freddy’s grip tightens, and you continue down the long hallway. The walls are dim and grungy from the years of use. Boxes are scattered, along with random cables.

A can is tipped over behind you, making a clattering sound on the ground. The two of you both stop in your tracks, and you slowly turn around.
The flashlight lands on five more endos, each with glowing red eyes.
“Are they following us?”
“Endos usually don’t have full autonomy…but perhaps these ones are being controlled by something…or someone.”

One of the endos takes a half step forward, and then another, and another.
“Uhh…Freddy…I think they’re after me.”
“Hold on, Superstar.”
Freddy scoops you up, carrying you bridal-style. With the light no longer pointed at the endos, they now break into their full speed, intent trained on you. Freddy easily picks up the pace, turning the corner to find a way to evade the endos.

“There! I think that door is a utility closet!”
Freddy slips inside the closet and places you back on your feet. You both carefully listen to the clicking steps past the door.
“Do you think it’s safe to go now?” You whisper.
“Not yet, let us wait for a bit.”
The closet is small, especially with a seven-foot-tall animatronic in the way. The only tiny bit of light is illuminated by Freddy’s eyes. The flashlight is already on low battery, it would be a waste to use it now.

You delicately place a hand on Freddy’s chest cavity, tracing his blue lightning bolt. The sleek features of his metal are satisfying. You keep rubbing his chest, your body now flush against his.
“You are teasing me,” Freddy says.
You pause, realizing you are basically crawling onto Freddy.
“Does it…feel good?”
Freddy tilts his head, his system processing the new information.

“Yes, I believe so.”
Freddy’s hands come up to rest at your waist, an indication to keep going. You continue rubbing his chest and reach up to his shoulders. Freddy’s exterior slowly grows warmer, and you hook one of your legs around his torso, trying to get friction for your aching cock.
Freddy picks you up with ease, both your legs wrapping around his hips.

His pelvis plate opens, and much to your surprise, a large appendage slips out. Freddy lets out a quiet sigh of relief. The hard cock is made from scraps of his endo and now stands tall as he slides it against the curve of your ass.
“Do you want my cock inside you, Superstar?”
“Yes Freddy, please.” You beg.

Freddy places you back down, giving you time to hastily take off your jeans and boxers.
You finally get a good look at Freddy, his dripping cock at eye level. You reach out for it, your hand not being able to fully wrap around it. You slowly stroke the eleven-inch length, your thumb running along the underside, and carefully circling at the tip.

Freddy grows impatient and swiftly picks you up. He places his hands under your knees, bringing your legs up to nearly folding you in half. He has you up against the wall, your knees almost touching your chest.
His cock slides in your tight ass, a slight burn being felt from trying to accommodate his girth. He starts at a slow pace, helping you to adjust. You rest your hands on your thighs, moans slipping out as your ass finally accepts pleasure.

Freddy picks up a steady pace, deep thrusts that hit your g-spot with each stroke. You remind yourself to try and stay quiet, the two of you still hiding from the endos.
“Freddy, call me a superstar.” You say breathlessly, in between thrusts.
Freddy’s pace slows down, “What?”
“I like-I like it when you call me superstar.”
Freddy continues a steady rhythm, “You feel so good, Superstar.”

Freddy goes deeper, his hips making contact, “I can not wait to see you cum, Superstar.”
You close your eyes, the pressure in your abdomen building. Freddy drops your leg to cover your mouth with his hand, concealing your loud moan. Freddy slides out of you and lowers your legs.

“I knew you could do it, Superstar.”

Okay I'm done))