bonnie x Foxy pt 2 18+

"Shut it, bunny boy" Foxy growled back at his best friend, his hook resting just beneath Bonnie's jaw, lift his head and forcing him to stare back at the wickedly grinning fox in front of him. Foxy then let his hook drop from below Bonnie's chin and proceeded to get up off the floor of his cove, standing with his back leaning against the rear-most wall. Foxy protruded his hips towards the flushed bunny, the oversized lump in the fox's tattered pants becoming ever more pronounced.
"Jesus..." Bonnie gasped, remarking at the apparent size of Foxy's manhood, actually feeling somewhat intimidated; he hadn't really paid it much attention when his own was the star of the show.
"C'mere, Bon Bon" Foxy snarled at Bonnie, hunger and anticipation defining his voice. The rabbit knew exactly what the buccaneer wanted, standing straight on his wobbling legs and making his way over to the seductive pirate currently prompting his companion with a wiggle of his finger. Bonnie swiftly made his way over to Foxy, lowering himself to waist level.
"You ready?" Bonnie asked with an elegant wink.
"Whadd'yer think, dopey?" Foxy mocked, rolling his eyes at Bonnie's attempts to sound 'sexy'. Bonnie simply chuckled at his best friends' impatience before groping the huge bulge in Foxy's shorts. Bonnie soon used his other hand to reach over the waistband of Foxy's pants, pulling them down, revealing the pirates' colossal package.
"Fucking hell, Foxy!" Bonnie blurted, gasping at the size of Foxy's member, shocked it didn't completely punch through the pirates already ripped pants.
"Yarrgh har har har! Lil' bit bigger than yours, eh?" Foxy cackled, reaching down with his good hand and stroking Bonnie on the back of the head.
"You can say that again, dude" Bonnie answered wide eyed and dumbfounded, outshone by the size of Foxy's package. Bonnie wasted little time in getting to work, reaching right into the fox's slightly lowered pants, taking his cock in one hand and his balls in the other. Foxy gasped and growled at the sudden contact, his hunger consuming him. Foxy scratched Bonnie's chin with the blunt side of his hook, gazing down at him, thunderstruck as Bonnie began stroking and teasing him gently.
"AAARGHH... Fuck! Man, sometimes I really wish I had two hands..." Foxy grunted as Bonnie began jacking the pirates' throbbing, angry cock and massaged his balls, the fox's shaft already twitching with delight and anticipation. Foxy knew he probably wasn't going to last long; he could already feel a magical twinge making itself known in his nethers after a minute or so; He was so desperate for release, so starved of pleasure during his isolation.
"I don't think you having two hands would be right in all honesty" Bonnie confessed to Foxy, strengthening and loosening his grip on Foxy's thirsty cock as he swiftly moved his hand up and down the length of his best friends' pulsating shaft.
"Oh, fuck Bon... ye... ye don't think?" Foxy grunted and gasped his words out, utterly overwhelmed by Bonnie's swell hand job.
"Nah. Then you wouldn't be my handsome, sexy pirate anymore, would you?" Bonnie groaned, his tongue hanging out of his mouth. It wasn't long at all until Bonnie elected to switch his hand for his dripping tongue; he began licking up and down the whole length of Foxy's smoking cock, swirling his tongue around the pirates' beefy package. Bonnie made sure to run his tongue teasingly across the glands of the Foxy's swollen member every once in a while, sending violent surges of energy shooting through Foxy's entire frame.
"OHHhh fuck... make me cum, Bon Bon. I wanna... ARGGH! Spunk all over yer, ye sexy fucker!" Foxy almost howled as his own spicy orgasm brewed within him, the fox's tongue hanging out of his jaw as he panted heavily. Foxy began growling lightly as Bonnie continued lapping at his overwhelmed nethers, clumsily coating Foxy's cock in his saliva. Foxy thrusted his hips back and forth, writhing with his back against the wall and slamming his cock further into Bonnie's mouth, even occasionally hitting the back of the bunny's throat as Bonnie worked his magic with his slick, leathery animatronic tongue.
Bonnie pleasured his best buddy for a little while longer before Foxy halted his actions, gently shoving against the lilac bunny's chest with his hook to push Bonnie away. The guitarist begrudgingly complied, ceasing his insane licking and forced back from his kneeling stance to land on his buttocks, legs now stretched out in Foxy's direction.
"Arrrghhh, harrrgh... Bon, I... wanna do somethin' a little different, lad" Foxy huffed heavily, grazing his half lidded eyes over Bonnie's features, the pirates' tongue swishing around his maw.
"Ooohh, what you gunna do?" Bonnie asked with a sensual wink.
"Stand up and ye'll see" Foxy growled back at Bonnie, fiery lust powering his voice box. Foxy lent forward and clasped Bonnies' red bow tie in his good hand; in one swift motion, Foxy's strong arm yanked Bonnie up onto his feet, causing the nervous rabbit to stumble forward with the might of Foxy's pull. Bonnie ambled right up against Foxy, the buccaneer now sandwiched between Bonnie and the wall of his beloved attraction. Bonnie had to lean his head back slightly to create partial distance between his friend, not that he could all that much; Foxy retained a firm grasp of his bow tie.
"I got plans for ye, bunny boy" Foxy chuckled evilly at the hares' expense, rubbing Bonnies' chin with the smooth side of his sickle. Despite Bonnie being the slightly larger animatronic of the pair, Foxy was definitely the most intimidating. Shivers flowed through Bonnies' circuits as he studied Foxy for a brief moment; his angry, golden eyes boring right back into his own, his shiny, pointed teeth that had caused him to rip the frontal lobe out of a child's head like a hunk of meat, the slightly rusty, razor sharpened hook that adorned the end of his right arm... there was something about his dark red friend that Bonnie couldn't quite explain. Something slightly ravishing but also absolutely savage that the purple rabbit adored him for so much.
Foxy loosened his grip on Bonnie's scrunched red bow tie, but not before pushing him away slightly; the fox then seemingly inexplicably escaped from his confines, reaching his hand around to forcefully shove Bonnie forward, facing the wall in the same place the pirate had previously been standing. Foxy trotted around to Bonnie's rear, resting his body against his buddy's, now capturing the lilac animatronic between his own heated frame and the wall of Pirate Cove.
"AAHhhh, Foxy... are you sure about this?" Bonnie gasped, shocked at the sudden turn of events. He couldn't help but notice Foxy's erection pressed up against his rear, throbbing in anticipation, alongside the pirates' excessive and heavy, hot breaths against his neck and cheek. Foxy rested his head against Bonnie's shoulder, whispering seductively to his favourite bunny.
"Never been more sure, Bon Bon; what about ye?" Foxy's voice rumbled throughout the cove, provoking Bonnies' endoskeleton to shudder in its' entirety under Foxy's embrace.
"Uhhh, well... " Bonnie chuckled nervously, his hands forced up against the wall by a very eager Foxy. "... I'd be lying if I said I didn't want you" Bonnie continued, somewhat unsure of what he was saying, completely overwhelmed by his buddy and his urges.
"That's why yer me best mate" Foxy cooed, running his good hand across Bonnie's cheek from behind, delighted with the rabbits' response.
"You too" Bonnie replied, turning his head as much as he could, trying to look behind himself at the well endowed fox; regrettably however, Bonnie's face was smooshed against the wall in front of him, only being able to turn his head slightly in his trapped state.