Michael afton x male reader

KingOfChaos000 you ask and will receive))

We believe in Michael Afton is a bottom Supremacy😵‍💫

To many days, it had been too many days since you and Michael had talk with each other. you had been ignoring him on purpose just to see what he would do and you were still a little pissed at him for pulling a prank on you last week. Everything you two work together you never said a word but you would tease the hell out of him, by bend over every time he looked over or getting nice and close to almost kiss but never quite kissing. This was a game to you, a game you knew would break Michael to the point he would be begging to even touch you and you loved every moment of that.

It was 3:00 Am, it was only 3 more hours until you and Michael shifted was over. You walked through the kitchen before someone grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into a closet "what the hell! Get off me"! You yell as you try moving away until you hear a familiar whimper and who ever pulled you in had their face pressed against you neck and was whimpering more "I can't take it anymore y/n, please I'm sorry." Michael whimpered out as he desperately grind his clothed hard cock against you.

You laugh a bit which caused Michael cock to twitch in his boxers "aww I'm so sorry was the teasing to much for you darling." You said as you turn around a pinned him to the wall and put your knee inbeewn his legs as you grind you knee against his cock causing him to let out a shaky moan "y/n Please please please touch me more, I can't stop thinking about you~" Michael said the desperate in his voice getting more and more obvious as you pulled down his pants and boxers.

You took off you own pants and boxers and forced Michael to the ground "go on suck my cock like the desperate little pet you are~" You grabbed his hair as he took your cock down his throat, he gaged a bit and tears poured out of his eyes from frustration and lust. You took over and face fuck Michael as he let out more moans and his cock dripped with pre-cum. After a few more thrusted you came down his throat, he swollen most of it but some dripped down his chin and dripped down to his thighs.

You pulled away and looked down at Michael, his eyes were droopy, his mouth opened as he took a few deep breaths in, his cock twitch and desperately wanted more of anything "aww my pathetic little pet are yu having a hard time thinking straight~"? You cupped his face gently and looked into his eyes "p-please just fuck m-me already." Michael begged.

You quickly pulled him up and pushed his chest against the wall and spread his legs, I put two fingers into his mouth as I kissed his neck "suck." Was the ony words you said before Michael suck and lubed up your fingers with his saliva. Once you thought it was enough you slowly pulled them out of Michael mouth and shoved to fingers up his ass to prep him a bit "good boy your doing a good job~" you whispered into his ear causing him to whimper and moan more .

Once you were done prep him you slowly pushed your cock in him, he moan out and his cock dripped more. Sooner or later you were pounded in and out of him at a fast pace. Michael could barely open his eyes, he had his tongue sticking out like a tired dog and was drooling, his cock was twitch more as he had came for the second time "y/n! Cum inside m-me I need i-it"! Michael begged. After a few more thrusted you came deep inside him and he came again.

You slow sat down on the floor with Michael on you lap still balls deep inside him as you two catch your breath, you turn on your phone and it was 5:21 am, already. You sigh and turn your phone off and wrap your hands around Michael and he does the same "I love you y/n." Michael mumbled as he rested his head on your shoulder

"I love you too Michael"

Ahhhhh this was awkward for me to write because my name is also Michael and my brain is brrrrr right now so I hope you like it))