Montgomery Gator x male reader 18+

Sapphire_245 you didn't really specify on what type of "Maintenance" you wanted so you got Male y/n))

It had been a week since you like "altercation" with Monty the thought of how desperate he got just by you touching his wires had you a little hot and bothered.
You sat in the uncomfortable chair that still hadn't been replaced and did the rest of your computer work. Hours had gone by and the heard the loud sounds of metal hitting the floor and hitting the walls every once in a while. Monty must have had a bad day on stage and was ready to take it out on someone.
"Y/n. . ." The low growling voice and the feel of the hot steam of Monty hit your neck "Y/N what if I ya know... help you wind down, today's show was... not the best so help a gator out?" Monty said as he gently wrapped his arm round you and looked down
"I mean after all it looks like you to let off some stress too." Monty whispered as he palmed your grond teasingly messing with your hard cock which was causing a tent in you're pants, it took you a moment to form the word before you manage to say something "Fine but let's do it somewhere else." You murmur as you looked up at Monty who had hunger in his eyes. He swiftly picked you up and took him to his room without saying a word once you two were in the room he lock the door and immediately.
He pushes you against the wall and breathes in your neck,¨You know Y/N, let's see you're reaction when I destroy your inside and make you my bitch.¨ Monty waiting for approval. You just whimpered and nodded, ¨thats's what I thought,¨ he smirked.
Monty lifted you up and placed you on the couch, it was surprisingly comfy, your fingernails dug into the cushion awaiting what will happen next. He took off you pants and had ripped you shirt, he was on his knees on the floor and spread your legs apart to the point it was almost painful. He slipped his tongue inside of you loosening you up, you covered your mouth with one of your hands as Monty moved faster, you rock hard cock almost begging to be touched.
It was better than anything you would have imagined, although you kind of regret it the pleasure made up for it. Once Monty was satisfied enough with his work.
Monty unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, his cock slipped out that looks like it was made with a silicone like texuch "went did you get that"? You asked wide-eyed from the sight of it, Monty cock being three times as big as your own in length and girth. "Oh after you detangled my wires one day it had me thinking and since Moon already had one, I thought about getting one myself so what do you think sweetheart"? Monty asked as he looked down at you with a devilly grin before you could answer. Monty climbed on top of you slowly, smirking down at your fragile body. You looked at Monty with a slight bit of fear in your eyes but before you could reply
He got off of you and you sat up in curiosity, you saw Monty walk up to a drawer, and he pulled out..... a rope?!?
Why does Monty have a rope in their drawer?
Monty walked back over to you and you laid back down, he motioned to your hands and you brought them out forward. He wrapped the rope around your hands, it was actually soft enough so it wouldn't leave any burns. He tied it to the leg of a coffee table by the side of the couch, then he climbed back on top of you and reached his hands towards cock, you whimpered. he smirked at the sight. Once again he walked back to the drawers and pulled out something.
LUBE?!?
This room is quite concerning.
He walked back over and prepared both of you with the lube. He set his cock near your entrance and slowly pushed in, you moaned louder and louder with each movement and you were far past embarrassed.
Monty started picking up his pace, hitting every spot inside of you, you felt warm at this point, a pool filling up in your stomach.
You felt your climax coming.
Monty reached down at your neck, kissing roughly in each spot, making sure to leave bruises.
Monty picked up the pace again and the both of you were about to come.
Good thing the walls were soundproof.
The room was filled with loud moans as you both reached your climax, you finally relaxed as this embarrassing yet pleasurable moment was over.
¨Well I can definitely say this is the weirdest thing I've ever done.¨
Monty laughed and reached for the rope to untie you, and leaving kiss all over your body and cleaned you up "how about we do this after every shows how does that sound"? Monty said as he looked deep into your eyes
"That doesn't sound to bad."