sun x male reader 18+

SubaruShu6795 thank for the recommendation))
Let's just say it sun been a little frustrated lately and wanted to try something new))

Sun squirmed on top of his recently washed silk sheets, small bits of steam pour out of his mouth. Little grunts and the sound of his feet slipping on the bedding were open to only his ears, sounds that he would kill to be heard by someone else. It was a bit selfish to keep such nice whimpers to himself, after all.
His lower eyelids were still wet with frustrated tears, the ropes that bound his wrists (loosely tied because it was hard to tie his own hands) chafing against his wrist annoyingly. The idea to tie his wrists was only a fleeting thought for the past couple of days (the idea came to him at work actually), but it eventually came into fruition. The idea made him so horny it became distracting.

So, he planned a night to live out his daydream since he had spent so long imagining and his little play thing wasn't around. A little prep with his bidet and an aching cock while he did so took maybe an hour or so of his night, little losses, he didn’t have work tomorrow anyways, and that led him to where he was now.
Besides the rope, there was a dildo deep in his ass -what he needed the bidet for- held in by his pants. His impossibly-hard dick was pulled through his fly, wagging around uselessly as he thrust his hips. Something about seeing his neglected cock wave around made him hornier.

The fire in his crotch could’ve been a bonfire, it hurt so much. The dildo was sat in such a way that it rubbed against his prostate, which subsequently drew precum from his tip. The fluid glistened in the light.
Sun grabbed the back of his pants and pulled, effectively pushing the dick in his ass further in. His cock burned at that, and he let out a broken moan.
“A-ah fuck~ ” His voice was strained.
If the sheets weren’t already wet from his sweat, they’d be wet with his tears. He thrusted into the air, trying to get more stimulation, eyes rolling back.
The aching in his dick was agonizing now, he paused to watch the precum drip onto his stomach as his chest heaved.

“Shit..” He whispered.
The friction from his fly was too inadequate, he wanted so badly to stick his cock in something warm and wet. Yeah, that sounded like heaven right now. His rules, however, prevented that. No touching, no fleshlights. Though he made the rules himself, he was hell-bent on sticking to his fantasies. His fantasies, however, were a lot better as just that. Fantasies. In practice it was a bit underwhelming.
So, he switched some things up.
Careful not to jostle the dildo in his ass too much, he grabbed a pillow with his legs and shuffled it up between his thighs.

His hands were still tied behind his back (though he could flip them over his head at any time), making the pillow task ten-times harder than it could’ve been. But- rules were rules and who was he to break them. Hands behind your back at all-times. That was one. No touching your dick. That was two. Pillows? Pillows were fine.

Sun squeezed the pillow with his thighs and thrusted upward. The sheets squeaked as he did so, and he lost his footing, so he stopped thrusting upward and rolled on his side.
He pulled his pants up again, securing the dildo that was currently trying to escape his ass. He rocked his hips forward and back once.
“Fuuuuckk~” he moaned, the newfound friction on his cock nearly spilling him over.
And he thrust again, and then again, until he was at a steady pace. Little moans and pleas escaped his mouth as he humped, his precum smearing and staining the pillowcase. The dildo worked itself in and out of him as he moved, but not enough to make him cum all on its own.

He was definitely drooling by now, too focused on the burning lust in his crotch to suck up his spit. His brows were knitted and lined with sweat as well, eyes slightly rolled back.
His hips staggered as he caught his breath, shoulders heaving. He continued to thrust, though his movements were lazier.
“Ah~ hah-“ he moaned.

Sun shoved his face into his shoulder, the best he could, and stared at whatever was in front of him. He bit his lip as he moved more slowly and deeper, trying to squeeze the pillow as close to him as possible with his legs. Moving slower definitely helped him feel the silicone dick in his hole, but it wasn’t rubbing his prostate as much as he’d like.
He thought of other little fantasies to help get him off, things like cock rings and choking on
Your dick until he couldn’t breathe, warm cum shooting up his ass-

“Ahhn-” sun let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding.
“Oh- ah~” he gasped as the dildo found his prostate.
He bucked up almost involuntarily at the sensation, seemingly heightened now that his cock was also being stimulated. If he reached far enough down the ass of his boxers he’d feel a wet stain from the lube. He didn’t do that though, mainly because he hated how lube felt on his "skin".

Sun prayed that luck would be a man tonight and keep the dildo where it was as his thrusts sped up.
And apparently he was, because it did, in fact, continue to rub his prostate. Those little, nearly micromovements, made everything all that much better. He parted his lips, breath hot and bated as he moved.
He focused on reaching his orgasm as if he’d die if he didn’t, because it felt like he might. He wanted to cum so bad.

His breath cut off in squeaks as he moved faster, as he felt himself rising to his climax. The knot of pleasure in his crotch grew and grew and his dick continued to leak.
“Fuck! Y/n Please please please~” he whimpered into his shoulder, voice strained and high-pitched.
The room was silent besides the sound of sheets against him
Sun inhaled,
“Please I want to cum- I want-“ his pleas tumbled out of his mouth in one breath.
He struggled against the rope binding his wrists, nearly untying it.

Then he froze, just looked right at you, he quickly questioned how long you had been lending against the doorframe and watching him "y/n w-what are you d-doing here I th-thought you weren't c-coming back till t-tomorrow." Sun said panicked as he tried to untie himself and only made it worse. You slowly walked up to him and made it so he was laying on his back again and put the pillow aside and got upto his lap which made the dildo go deeper into him cause him to whimper "I thought, I would come see you, but it's very clear you have been thinking about me."
You said as you grind against his cock and slowly took off your clothes and line his cock up to your hole

"I know you want this sunny, so be a good boy a beg~" You teased as you slowly lower yourself
"PLEASE y/n I need you, all of you please please please I'll be a good boy"! Sun begged out as he bucked his hips up into you.
Sooner or later you started full on riding sun and he begged and screamed out your name until he came deep inside of you and you came all over his chest.

You lend down and kissed sun's face gently and helded him close "did you have a good time sunny"? You asked as you kissed him again

"Yes y/n."

I too high for this😶‍🌫️))