mapbot x male reader 18+

Fandom-Trash_ why I was joking but I give the readers what they want))

Another has long shift you've been working in parts and service all day fixing up small things but it was still annoying, you were supposed to clock out hours ago but it was already too late so you decided to stay in the small office you had for the night. You are taking off your uncomfy uniform and had only slipped into a pair of sweatpants that you would manage to find in the lost and found.
After spending hours on your phone you finally decided to drift away to sleep until you heard loud banging on your door. You decided to get up and notice through the small window that it was a mapbot you would have been working on earlier. "Fucking piece of junk what do you want." You annoyingly said before you can put two and two together it had broken the door and managed to get in, instead of its usual yellow Bright Eyes they were a Grimson purple. It had spun around for a bit glitching out repeating over and over the word "map". Before I just stood still looked you dead in your eyes and pounced pin you to the ground, was this really your fate getting killed by a mapbot in a disgusting office with no one to hear you.
Before you could even manage a word out you felt something heavy hit your chest when you look down it was mapbot cock. You wondered for a moment how mapbot could even have one and how something with no legs could fuck you. "Get off me your over price piece of shit"! You yelled and you kicked your leg and tried your best to Escape but to no avail you couldn't the heavy piece of metal had pin you down and there was no way you're getting out of this thoughts of rush through your head of how this was even happening. Before you were thrown around and was ass up and face on the floor and it was taking of your clothes.No way this was really happening this had to been a dream but indeed it was really happening. You felt mapbot rub up against you before roughly thrusting into you with no warning. How was this thing bigger than everyone else you would been with hell it was even bigger than Monty. You dug your nails into the cheap carpet floor and let out a strand of moans as you beg for it to stop. You must let the pleasure get your mind before the mood was killed from the mapbot constantly repeating if you wanted a map. Either way you felt yourself getting close and surprisingly you start feeling mapbot twitch inside of you before it came. It pull out of you leaving you on the edge and just threw a map on the floor and left. You were confused you were tired and mostly horny "what the fuck just happened"?

I hate all of you, I put zero effort into this bullshit don't asks for a part 2))