William afton x male reader 18+

Rae6969696969 mmmmmm thank you for your recommendation))
Time for your job interview:)

"you expressed interest in working here. is that true?" afton says, crossing his arms. you nod silently, not sure of whether you should speak or not.

"alright. well, your friend was a pretty good catch. good cv. i would assume the same for you?"

"yes..sir." you said quietly.

"william." he corrected. you immediately apologised, and he smiled. "you may have to work on the way you take banter." he says, observant.

i have the most talkative best friend in the world, i'm used to banter but you're just really hot. he looks at you, eyebrow raised.

"is that so?" he says. i did not just say that out loud.

afton's gaze pierced into you. "william! i'm so sorry i didn't mean-!" the man just laughed, not taking his eyes off you. "oh no, no you're fine. i love honesty." you wanted the ground to swallow you whole. the man stood up and moved his chair to the front of his desk, sitting in front of you.

"i trust that you would be a wonderful employee." he started, looking at you.

you looked back at him, carefully studying him a little more. his eyes were a piercing silver. his skin was porcelain smooth, your eyes travelling down to his arms that were folded. he had taken off the blazer he was wearing, revealing his arms. his shirt wasn't buttoned all the way up. you took a deep breath, looking back into his eyes. he's smiling at you.

"are you good at following directions?" afton asks, hand on his chin. you nod. his eyes look towards the door. he points to it. "go ahead and lock that door for me. consider this your job interview starting." you stand up, walking towards the door. you could walk out right now and run to your car. or...you can take the job. you lock the door. taking a long breath, you make your way to the couch. he grabs your wrist before you sit down. you look at him, and using his other hand, he points down.

"sir...i don't know what you're-" you say. william guides your hand toward his crotch. your breath hitches. he's hard.

"kneel." he softly says.

you almost trip with how fast you got on your knees. you wipe your mouth, almost drooling. he notices, obviously. he runs his hand through your hair, looking at you in a way you haven't been looked at before.

he beckons you to unbuckle his pants. your hands work the belt undone. you smiled a little. f/n would die if i told them what i'm doing right now.

his cock almost springs out from his underpants. you try not to tremble, immediately taking him in your mouth. he sighs. a deep grumble resonates through your eardrums. he raises an arm to his mouth, trying to suppress any noise. his breaths only fueled your confidence, until you completely took him into your throat. his dick pressed into the back of your throat. he leans back, his breathing staggered. you fasten your pace and he stops you.

"d...don't do that." he says, his eyes cloudy. you felt a surge of warmth travel down to your dick. the way he was breathing, did you really feel that good? did you make mr. afton feel that way? you swallowed a whimper. your dick was pressing against your pants. he runs his hand down your face. "what a good boy." he praises, making your dick even harder.

afton pats your thigh, asking for consent to undo your belt buckle. you nod, seeing your dick push against the fabric. he takes off your pants, rubbing the bulge. your legs buckle a little, as you quickly raise your hand to bite down. even though the door was locked, you were sure that anybody would be able to hear what was going on. he pulls you by your buckle, making you gasp. trying not to trip onto him, you adjust your stance. he stands up, his lips close to yours. he grins.

"hi." he whispers. you take a breath in. "hi..." you mumble back. he sits on the couch, and pats his lap.

"sit." you oblige, as he pulls your pants down a little bit. his big hands wrap around your hips, sitting you down. he cups a hand under your chin.

"spit." he directed. you were hesitant. his other hand reaches around and guides your chin down. you spit into his hand. "mmm...what a good boy. just for me." he whispers, making your neck shiver. you could feel his breaths on your neck, and the rise and fall of his chest. he reaches carefully down to your throbbing dick and slicks your spit all over it. you suck in a moan. closing your eyes and leaning into his chest, he starts to slowly jerk off your dick. afton purrs sweet nothings into your shoulder, as his pace starts to quicken. your body jerks forwards with the sudden speed, your breathing laboured. as much as you were trying to suppress any sound, little sighs and hums escaped your lips. moving on his lap, you felt him go hard again.

as his pace gets faster, you feel a knot in your stomach. "w-william..." you trailed off, trying to concentrate. his pace didn't get any slower. you moved your hips against his leg, making him shudder. "oh, love. don't do that." he says, his voice strained. you knew he didn't want you to stop.

you were close. "william! please don't stop. please!" you say, gasping. "cum for me, y/n. go on. atta boy." he says, gripping your thigh tightly with his other hand. you tried to catch your breath, but your orgasm came crashing down. he continues to jerk you through your high.

he raises his hand towards your chin, now covered in your cum. you got the message and licked everything off of his fingers. he wraps his other hand around your neck, pushing you onto his chest. laying back, you see his eyes on you.

"you're so beautiful." william says. thumbing the tip of your dick, you whimper against him. he smelt faintly of lavender. you started moving your hips again, making his breath hitch. but that proved to not be enough for the man, as he stood up, laying you down on the couch. he pulls your pants all the way down, making you feel exposed. your eyes fluttering shut, you feel afton's hands caress your sides. now on top of you, he rubs the inside of your thigh.

"may i?" he looks at you, almost lovingly. you nod.

"i need you to say something, darling." he says, rubbing lazy circles with his thumb on your dick. you manage to breathe out a desperate "yes." making him smile.

you feel his dick line up with your entrance. taking a deep breath, you braced for it. he grabbed your hips, and guided you down. immediately you felt your body shoot with pain, making you involuntarily moan. he leaned his head back, choking with pleasure. his deep, sultry voice almost pushed you towards the edge again, as he starts to pick up a steady pace. the sounds coming out of your mouth were enough to make him go faster-- deeper into you. it was hard to breathe, as you felt his dick stretch your walls.

the sounds of your moans filled the room. little sighs, whimpers and obscenities left your lips as your eyes closed. william took that as an invitation to fuck even deeper into you. you almost screamed at the sudden thrust, but that only made him want you more. now jerking off your dick with one hand, and holding your hip with the other, he continued to fuck into you. "taking it so well...mmm." he breathes out, his praise making your walls clench down on him. he sighs, sweat starting to form on his forehead. "oh love, i think i'm..." you whimper, wanting him to cum inside you.

he jerks off your dick faster, making your throat hurt from the moans that were leaving your mouth. you felt dizzy, you couldn't breathe." he continues to pick up his pace, his hips ramming in between your legs. you felt his dick twitch, his breathing laboured. "oh...fuck." his voice rumbles deep within your core. you were close too. "please..." you begged.

"i'm going to cum." he says, almost sounding like he was begging. "please...william...' you say. "cum...inside m-- ah!" his thrusts were long and hard. he clenches your waist, his thumb deep in your skin. "i'm gonna--" with one final thrust, he cums. you feel the knot in your belly tighten, as your walls tighten. you came shortly after, his hands relentlessly jerking you off.

still trying to take your breath, william climbs off of you. he kisses your forehead.

"you did so well, love. you're hired."

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm))