10. 𝘛𝘢𝘨 𝘛𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

Azalea was at the hair salon getting her hair dyed red because the blue was fading. She posted a pic on Instagram which color to get, red or black and they chose red. She seen many comments about how she and Rhea's style was similar because they both wore black and had piercings and many tattoos but she could care less.

Someone entered but Azalea paid no attention since she was texting Elle on her phone. "We need to talk, Izzy." Azalea looked up at Sonya's voice, rolled her eyes and leaning back in the chair. She was waiting for the dye to set so they could wash it out. "How did you know where I was?" She asked.

"You have your location on in your messages. And you come here to get your hair dyed all the time because they close it for you so you don't get fan mobbed." Sonya explained with a shrug. She was a bit upset that Azalea was avoiding her immensely but curious why Izzy was training with Rhea.

Azalea scoffed and turned off her phone, waiting for Sonya to apologize or say something worth her time. "I'm really sorry, Izzy. I wasn't thinking about your feelings and how it would effect you. You just need to let it go and focus on your match or you're gonna get distracted." Azalea scoffed lowly, rubbing her jaw.

"She knocked my jaw into a metal turnbuckle, and put me out for a week. That's not something I'm gonna just let go. I'm only fighting her because I won't leave Rhea alone with them to do the same thing to her." Azalea said, Sonya sighed and looked down. Not furrowing her brows in confusion.

When did Azalea start giving a damn about Rhea?

"Hold up, when the hell did you start giving a damn about Rhea Ripley? You literally wanted to smash her into a table last week." Sonya said in confusion. Azalea cursed under her breath and rubbed her palms to keep her from digging her nails into them. "Things change, opinions change." Azalea answered simply.

Azalea hated caring about people because she felt it made her vulnerable. She found herself taking a liking to Rhea and that scared her because she didn't like trusting people or making friends just for them to stab you in the back. Becky was the first person in WWE that she learned to trust.

"You mean ever since you started training with her?" Sonya blurted out, catching Azalea off guard.

"What the hell are you talking about? Who told you that?" Azalea asked, clearly not denying it. Was it bad to say that she liked training with Rhea? They were good partners in the gym, they both learned each other's techniques with some other moves that neither of them would even think of trying.