27. 𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘚𝘭𝘢𝘮 2021

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

Azalea woke up not feeling Demi beside her which clearly made her frown in confusion. Pulling herself up on her elbows she spotted Demi talking on the phone with someone, "Who you talking to?" Azalea asked causing Demi to jump and quickly hang up. "Uhh nobody, just a friend." She mustered up a smile, Azalea was too tired to argue so she nodded and collapsed back onto the bed.

"Okay, we're having breakfast with Seth and a fan signing that I cannot be late too or Jessica will be on my ass." Azalea said, Demi smiled and pulled the covers off of Azalea who winced at the cold air that hit her skin. "Well then we should definitely hurry up in the shower." Demi smirked seductively, Azalea squinted her eyes and smiled. "Someone's getting bold."

"Shut up or I'll change my mind." Demi laughed causing Azalea to throw her pillow at Demi. "No you won't, I'm irresistible." Azalea mused, Demi rolled her eyes and mocked Azalea before slowing walking backwards to the bathroom. Azalea pulled herself and stood up off the bed, "I swear if you tease me no sex for a week." Azalea said, Demi rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"As if, your sex drive is higher than mine." Demi grinned, Azalea rolled her eyes and pushed Demi into the shower turning on the water causing Demi to squeal at the coldness and her now soaked clothes. "You're so dead." Demi grabbed Azalea from behind before she could run and pulled her under the cold water both of them now having soaked their clothes.

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

Azalea and Demi had both arrived at the arena in Nevada where they would do a quick signing for the fans whilst being as safe as possible. Azalea's face was a bit bruised to be honest but she was officially medically cleared to compete. Calista and the rest of Demi's family had arrived the night before and were at the hotel unknowingly to Demi who also had a small surprise for Azalea.

Azalea wore her merch that was cropped, along with some black ripped studded jeans and some tall black platform boots. Rhea wore something a bit similar to her as they wanted to match and Rhea had studded Izzy's pants when she got bored so she decided why not where them now.

Azalea went to open her door but Rhea had already walked around and insisted on opening it for her. Azalea smiled and took Rhea's arm, stepping out and leaning onto Rhea's shoulder. She wasn't feeling very well cause she had started her period and Rhea was being more sweeter than ever. But Azalea wasn't complaining, she loved when Rhea treated her like a queen.

"You're my favorite wwe couple!" A fan screamed, Azalea and Rhea both smiled, pulling on their masks they sighed a few of the signs and posters before walking up to the signing stations next to some other superstars. Rhea and Azalea sat next to Seth and Eva Marie who Azalea had a burning hatred for. "Hey Seth." Azalea leaned over Eva and pressed a kiss to his cheek.

"You good Iz?" He asked once Azalea sat back down, "Yeah I'm good." He nodded and they all went back to signing autographs for fans. Azalea held back the roll in her eyes when a fan suggested a match between Azalea and Eva. Eva being her usual egotistical self said she'd probably beat Azalea. Rhea noticed Izzy getting frustrated and took Izzy's, placing a small kiss to it that calmed Izzy down.

"Azalea what's your dream match?" A fan asked once she stepped up, Azalea continued to sign the picture with a smile as she answered. "Definitely a ladder match with Lita. She's such an iconic wrestler and it would definitely be an honor to wrestle her." Azalea handed the woman her autograph, "Thank you." She said before the next person came along.