19. 𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

It was the day of Money in the Bank and Azalea and Rhea were getting off the plane in Texas where it would take place. Azalea had Elle back in Florida where Chris was watching her since he dropped by just a day before Azalea and Rhea were getting ready to leave. Rhea and Chris got along immediately and he definitely approved of her.

Azalea had a coffee in her hand as she dragged her suitcase with her, Rhea by her side doing the same. They were exhausted and definitely looked like it, though makeup would cover that up later on. Alexa and Natalya met up with them since they all took the same flight provided by WWE. Alexa and Natalya both tried to hide their laughs at the messed up presence of Rhea and Azalea.

"Yes, we know we look like crap." Azalea said, Alexa smiled and took Azalea's coffee and taking a sip. Azalea was comfortable enough with Alexa for her to do that so she didn't mind. "What's that on your neck?" Natalya asked as they began to walk towards the cafe to get something to eat before heading to the hotel.

"Probably just my tattoo you're seeing." Azalea said, setting down her suitcase and taking a seat at the table they were all sharing. "Yeah that's definitely not a tattoo." Natalya mused, Azalea frowned and grabbed her pocket mirror, looking at her neck she laughed. "Let's hope the makeup team can do wonders." Azalea mused, referring to if the makeup team would be able to cover to loads of hickeys Izzy had.

Rhea smirked and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "You two are literally goals." Alexa said, handing Azalea a menu so they could order. "I'm definitely telling Tyson to step up his game." Nat joked, calling over the waitress as they all shared a laugh.

"I don't know why you're laughing, yours are worse." Alexa said to Rhea who scrunched her brows and took the mirror from Izzy. "I told you not too much." Rhea complained to Azalea and she laughed before taking the mirror back. "What can I say? I have a very gifted mouth," Azalea smiled, letting Rhea put an arm over her shoulder.

The waitress came over and her eyes widened when she seen Azalea. "How can I help you guys?" She asked sweetly, a little too sweetly in Rhea's opinion. Natalya and Alexa ordered before the waitress turned to Izzy and Rhea. Giving a flirty smile to Azalea, "I'll get a coffee and an avocado toast. And my girlfriend will have the same." Rhea said, emphasizing the word 'girlfriend' which was caught by Alexa and Natalya.

Azalea smiled, Rhea always knew what she was going to order. "Of course. Anything else?" She asked, looking at Azalea who offered a smile and shook her head no. "Nah we're good." Azalea shrugged, she nodded and wrote down the last order before walking away.