30. 𝘙𝘰𝘺𝘢𝘭 𝘙𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘭𝘦 2022

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

When they finished fixing Azalea's makeup did the Royal Rumble start. "The following is the 30 women Royal Rumble match! In this match two superstars will start in the ring and every 90 seconds another will enter the match, eliminations will occur when a superstar is thrown over the top rope with both feet hitting the floor. Now the last remaining superstar will be declared the winner and will receive a championship match at WrestleMania!"

The crowd cheered again at the mention of the most popular paper-view event of the year. "Let's find out who drew unlucky number one." Azalea watched on the monitor as Sasha Banks's music hit and the crowd went insane with cheers. Azalea looked around the gorilla and spotted Lita walk in causing her to immediately walk over and hug her. "Hey." Lita returned the hug.

The two pulled away to continue watching the match going on. Rhea had also come over and pull Azalea onto her lap. Melina was currently walking out, a red carpet set out for her to walk on, Azalea couldn't help but laugh a bit. She did the spliz on the apron but it was clear Sasha was not even a bit intimidated by her. Melina stepped in, emotions formed on her face, that wasn't good for her. Azalea knew to never show emotion in the ring or it would cost you.

They immediately went at it but Sasha managed to eliminate Melina a bit earlier than expected. Sasha also mocking Melina from inside the ring. The next to come was Tamina who Azalea was close with as they were really good friends since Azalea had debuted and Tamina helped her learn the ropes. Sasha went on to attack Tamina before she even entered the ring which was a good strategy against someone like Tamina.

Azalea watched intently as Sasha and Tamina fought, that was until the music of Kelly Kelly hit causing the audience to go insane at the second 'Legend' to compete in the Royal Rumble. Sasha did manage to eliminate Kelly Kelly by countering her hurricanrana and kicking her off the ring apron. The next person was Aliyah who had the record for the fastest victory in WWE.

She was impressive, Azalea wouldn't lie about that but your opponent is going to be extra prepared for someone with a track record like Aliyahs. Nobody was eliminated just yet though, the next person to enter was Liv Morgan someone who had to two fastest eliminations in Royal Rumble history. Eight seconds and forty four seconds. Liv came in fierce, knocking everyone down and pointing at the WrestleMania sign before bowing.

Azalea shook her head, it was way to early to be doing that. Next was Queen Zelina who had managed to eliminate Sasha Banks with a kick of the apron. They went at it for another 90 seconds until Bianca Belair, former Royal Rumble winner, came out. Azalea smiled as Bianca slayed in that ring, almost eliminating Liv but she held onto the ropes. Azalea stood up as Dana's music hit signaling herself to go out.