49. 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 & 𝘋𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

Azalea and Rhea both got to the hotel, Izzy still utterly tired but she didn't feel like sleeping until she had a shower. Everyone on Twitter declared her as best dressed once again and she couldn't blame them, she did look great. Though her fans were upset that she didn't post the pictures of herself and Rhea on the red carpet together. She was gatekeeping them. But they did get pics of her and the other superstars together, everyone was appreciating the Sasha and Azalea content they got. It's not everyday Sasha and Azalea are hanging out together, at least from what they see.

Everyone was starting to think Izzy was joining AEW from the stuff about her and Jade Cargill on Twitter to her friendship with some AEW stars. Such as when she brought up AEW superstar Hook, and now some people were starting to ship them, or assume something was going on. Then when she called out MJF on his promo mention about her, and he even responded to it on Twitter.

The_MJF~

Btw.

I didn't mean the Azalea Evans (@azaleaevans_wwe) comment as an insult to her work. She's an amazing wrestler, worker, and person from what I've heard. Her work is amazing (would be more appreciated with AEW) and she's a great person (says Ruby Soho)

I have nothing against her. I was just saying she's very attractive (super sexy) (I know she's lesbian) and it wouldn't be shocking that they made her a star.

So Azalea, sorry if I offended you. (Only apologizing bc Ruby is holding a gun to my head while I type this)

That's all, and Izzy, thank you for your honesty.

replying to The_MJF^ azaleaevans_wwe~

Honesty I didn't take much offense to it, just where you basically said I didn't earn my spot in the company. I am well aware how hot and sexy I am so I understand. Though I can't promise if we ever meet, I won't slap you. Thanks for the apology that I know you willingly wrote (thank you Ruby for threatening him) and maybe one day we'll talk on different terms. I could see myself being friends with an asshole like you <333

replying to azaleaevans_wwe^ The_MJF~ I would gladly take that slap

Azalea decided to follow him cause he apologized not only online but he texted her an apology when Ruby gave him her number. Azalea found him amusing and he did great work, so she forgave him. Rhea came back from the bathroom as Izzy was sat on the bed looking at her phone. "You can use the shower now," Rhea said, Izzy nodded and went to get up but her phone went off and Rhea raised a brow. Izzy checked the caller ID and seen it was labeled 'Tyler Senerchia' who was 'Hook' in AEW. "Who's Tyler?" Rhea asked, seeing the contact name. "AEW wrestler," Izzy mumbled, Rhea nodded and Izzy answered the call.