42. 𝘚𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

Azalea had arrived at headquarters where The Bump was filmed and it was currently Thursday so right when this interview finished she had to fly to be at SmackDown. It was ten in the morning currently so she was decently tired from flying places back in forth and doing a few interviews on the plane since everyone wanted interviews with the new NXT women's champion. Azalea wore Bayley's merch and some black sweats that was her own merch. Then some customized pair of Jordan's that a fan sent her along with a blxckmass sweater. And of course, the NXT women's championship on her shoulder.

Azalea decided to not wear makeup cause she didn't want her fans to think they had to hide behind makeup so she liked to show her real appearance behind the makeup. And she just left her hair alone, brushing it and leaving it natural. She called Demi before she arrived and Demi was actually streaming live on twitch with Buddy so all their fans went crazy when they heard the cute pet names Demi and Izzy had for each other. And Azalea woke up to her name trending because everyone is talking about how Azalea would be the only one to hold the NXT title and Raw title at the same time if she beat Becky and Bianca at WrestleMaina.

Azalea was talking with Ryan who was another host in the show but the main host was Kayla Braxton. "So as I said, it's great to have you on the show Azalea," Ryan said, Azalea smiled, "It's great to be on here, I love the show." Azalea said, as she had been on it a few times before. "Man where is Kayla?" Ryan questioned out loud, Azalea hummed and looked around, "I don't know man. I was looking forward to seeing her." Azalea said, "Uhh hello? I'm right here," Kayla said, Azalea furrowed her brows, "Hmmm that's weird. I didn't see you here." Azalea shrugged.

"Oh my gosh. Okay well Azalea it's great to have you again. I'm sure you're familiar with everything already." Kayla said, getting a nod from Azalea in response. "Lead the way." Azalea said, they walked down the hall and as usual Azalea opened the huge door with ease, she held it open with a small and Ryan and Kayla both walked in. Azalea walked to the chair but didn't sit down, setting down her title and pulling her hoodie off as it was decently warm in the room. Her shirt rode up a bit in the process, "Wow abs for days." Kayla said.

Azalea laughed and Kayla patted Izzy's abs, "I remember when you were in NXT and you weren't as muscular." Kayla said, Azalea chuckled and sat down with a small smile, "Yeah I actually hated working out back then." Azalea said, Kayla sat down and they got everything started even though it was already live. And Azalea knew Pam and Elle were both watching as they promised. "So while Ryan is getting everything ready I have a question." Kayla said, Azalea smiled and nodded, agreeing to answer it.

"So two days ago you appeared on NXT and challenged the NXT Women's Champion, Mandy Rose. And in the main event after she was forced to accept that challenge, you beat her and won the NXT Women's Championship again. How does that make you feel? Holding the title that helped you become who you are." Kayla asked, Azalea took a pause and looked down at her title. "Uhh it feels amazing. Just having the opportunity to hold this title again and be on NXT again, and represent the NXT brand again is amazing. I've always loved being at NXT and I never thought I would step in that ring again so doing that again is amazing and I love holding this title." Azalea answered.