𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 | 𝑅𝒉𝑒𝒂 𝑅𝒊𝑝𝒍𝑒𝒚

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

Azalea Evans is the sister of the famous actor Chris Evans who's one of the stars in most marvel movies. She decided to do wrestling after watching it since she was a kid, her parents didn't support it but Chris did and did everything to help her get there. She was first known for being his sister until she made a name for herself.

Starting off in NXT she grew bigger until finally she was promoted to the main roster. She was in many feuds until one specific feud got her to the top. Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch and Azalea Evans, all main eventing Wrestlemaina for both the woman's championship titles.

The years after a shocking Wrestlemaina 35, she's faced with a former NXT wrestler who wants a shot a her

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

◦•●◉✿ 𝘊𝘢𝘴𝘵 ✿◉●•◦

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

𝘋𝘦𝘮𝘪 𝘉𝘦𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘵 '𝘙𝘩𝘦𝘢 𝘙𝘪𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘺' 𝘢𝘴 𝘏𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘛𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘈𝘻𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘴

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴 𝘌𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘏𝘪𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

A.N: all OCs belong to me and story. My character is lesbian but had a daughter before she figured herself out. This starts off at WrestleMania 35 the feud with Ronda Rousey, Charlotte Flair, Becky Lynch, and Azalea Evans. Just picture her being apart of the feud and how it started. Most of the plot is mine but other than that everything goes to WWE.

This story includes mature themes that probably won't go into heavy detail, and very serious topics. Covid does exist in this story and is taken very seriously.

Azalea has dark blue hair, her entrance song is Nirvana 'Smells Like Teen Spirit'. She is twenty four years old and started wrestling professionally at 18. Her wrestling attire consists of, low waisted black cargo pants tucked into matching combat boots. She wears a black tang top that is cropped, with a vest. Her attire is inspired by Shield and Lita.

I'm not good at scripting fighting so I will mainly just skip over the fighting and finish the match with a finisher and the winner. The storyline is all created by me, otherwise credited to WWE.

P.S: Shayna Baszler is 35 in this fic

Anyways I hope you enjoy <3

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。