40. 𝘋𝘦𝘫𝘢 𝘝𝘶

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

(well this backfired, but we stan judgement day Rhea and if you don't then just leave <3 respectfully of course) 。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

Azalea finally got tagged in when everyone else was knocked down and immediately speared Becky. Then grabbed Becky and hooked in her in Azalea's temporary finisher, the pedigree. But Becky managed to get out of it and shove Azalea back who stumbled into Doudrop who then power slammed her. Becky then tagged in Nikki A.S.H and she stepped in but Azalea kipped up and smirked at her. Nikki went for a kick but Azalea grabbed her and pulled her closer and then set her into a pedigree.

Azalea performed the pedigree before tagging in Rhea who eagerly ran in and grabbed Nikki, executing a perfect Riptide. Azalea tackled Doudrop who came to break up the pin and then got off once she heard the bell ring and Rhea's music play. Azalea stood up and leaned on the ropes as Bianca and Liv ran in and hugged Rhea. Azalea pursed her lips and slid out of the ring, holding her head and walking to the curtains. Azalea let them have their moment and celebrate because why not? They deserved it.

Azalea checked on Becky before going to the locker rooms and cleaning up the cut on her head. As Azalea was in the bathroom cleaning up the cut, Rhea walked in and immediately ran over in concern. "You okay? Did you see that doctors?" Rhea asked, Azalea looked and her and shook her head, "It's fine, they don't need to know." Azalea mumbled, running a hand through her hair. Rhea sighed in frustration obviously not shocked that Azalea was avoiding telling the medics.

"Don't make me slap you. Because I will." Rhea stated, making Azalea pause and look at her with pursed lips, "That was hot." Azalea breathed out, making Rhea break her serious dementor and smile. "You're so stupid. Come on, I'm taking you to medics." Rhea said, not giving Azalea a choice as she hooked Azalea over her shoulder which made Azalea yelp at the sudden move. "Put me down." Azalea said, trying to get off of Rhea's shoulder but she was too dizzy so she just gave up.

"Awwww that's adorable." Liv said when Rhea walked out of the bathroom with Izzy over her shoulder. Becky raised a brow and patted Izzy's lower back, "Not used to being dommed are you?" Becky asked with a smirk, Azalea flipped her off and she laughed, Rhea taking her out of the locker room and to the medics. Rhea finally got to the medics and Chris (the head doctor) walked over and chuckled, "Honestly not surprised. Izzy's an injury magnet." Rhea nodded in agreement and set Izzy down on the table.

"I hate you." Izzy mumbled, Rhea smiled and pecked her lips, "No you don't." Rhea backed away so Chris could check Izzy out to confirm anything. "Okay it's just a slight concussion, nothing big. No matches until Raw and take it easy." Chris said, Azalea groaned knowing Chris was gonna tell producers to cancel her matches for the week until Raw so there was no way she could get away with it. "Fine." Azalea grumbled, standing up and walking out as Rhea sent Chris an apologetic look and followed after Azalea.