45. 𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

It was Saturday and Azalea had a horrible headache and she was on her period but that didn't mean she couldn't do something nice for her girlfriend. She knew she was so busy and exhausted and it couldn't have been easy on Demi who had to deal with not being able to spend alone time with Izzy. And as Azalea knew a lot about her girlfriend she still wanted everything to be perfect so she called up Calista, Demi's sister for some help. Calista told her everything she knew Demi would absolutely love and Izzy told her what the occasion was for and Cali was completely for it.

Azalea switched the channel after finishing watching a rerun of AEW Dynamite because she always tried her best to watch Jon's matches and a few other friends who used to be at WWE with her. Even though they were in different brands they still all supported each other and anybody who left WWE never had bad blood with Izzy. Though Azalea wasn't particularly fond of what she just watched especially since MJF mentioned her in one of his promos. And Azalea wasn't very fond of what he said, because in most of his promos he spoke his mind and this seemed a little off script in her opinion.

He said and she quotes, "You know if Azalea Evans showed up here we might get more attention because she is probably one of the most sexiest women in that business. I mean, have you seen her? I'd put a championship on her too." Azalea wasn't mad about it but she didn't like how he practically said the only reason she's a star is because she's attractive. Honestly if Azalea got permission from Vince she'd get a front row ticket to the show and slap MJF's stupid face. Which is why she texted Vince, asking him if she could actually go and do that. Now she was just waiting for a response.

Gorgeous 💜😈

If you're still at the store can you get a case of waters? I'm almost out.

Dems 🖤👹

Okay, I'll grab some. Anything else?

Gorgeous 💜😈

No that's it. Thank you

Dems 🖤👹

You're welcome. love you.

Gorgeous 💜😈

Luv you too

Azalea set down her phone and grabbed the remote, flipping through channels until she found the movie one. It played Captain American: Civil War. She remembered being backstage when they filmed that and she loved the cast so much. Azalea curled up in the couch, Riptide and Moony also laying down next to her as she held her stomach from the various cramps. Though she wouldn't let some cramps stop her from taking her girlfriend out tonight, even though Demi would definitely be selfless and tell her they can go out another day when Izzy feels better. Barry also crawled up on the couch and Izzy pulled the blanket over his as well a Luna who laid by her feet.