14.𝘞𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢 37

。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。

Azalea was in her wrestling attire, this time wearing one of Dean Ambrose shirt he gave her but she cropped it to go over her shield vest. She had tag teamed with the shield several times before so they considered her a fourth member of shield. Azalea had her extensions put in with some makeup but not to much just enough.

Azalea really didn't want to lose her title but then again she really wanted Rhea to win. It would jump start her career on the main roster and they would put her in many storylines. Azalea knew what it was like to be the new girl on the roster and she wanted Rhea to have a good start. So she was deciding to pull back some of her moves and let Rhea take the win. They would get a rematch anyway.

Azalea watched as Rhea did her entrance, standing in the middle of the ring waiting for Azalea.

She's overboard and self assured, oh know, I know a dirty word!

Azalea came out, holding her Raw Women's Championship on her shoulder. The audience cheered for her almost immediately when she came out with shield gear. Her black low waisted cargo pants that had 'LUNATIC FRINGE' spray painted on the them. It was a gift from Dean Ambrose when she won their tag team match at WrestleMania.

Azalea slipped in the ring, eyeing Rhea with a crazed smirk. The crowd was loving the tension between the two wrestlers. The referee lifted the title, then the bell rang, Azalea let Rhea slam her down on the mat. Before pulled herself up and slamming Rhea into the turnbuckle.

~15 minutes later~

Azalea had just hit Rhea with a dirty deeds but she didn't cover her which left a dazed Rhea mad confused. So when Azalea was trying to pick herself up off the mat where she laid beside a dazed Rhea, she tapped Izzy's hand twice. "Why are you pulling your moves?" Rhea whispered, getting in an angle so the cameras couldn't see them talking.

"I'm not." Azalea replied stubbornly, standing up and leaning in the turnbuckles. She needed to pull her moves but also make it look convincing so she was doing the only thing she could to put people off guard. Azalea was getting ready for the Seth Rollins stomp, Rhea lazily tried pulling herself up and that's when Azalea ran and went for the stomp but Rhea speared her hard into the mat.

Rhea grabbed Azalea and set her in for a Riptide that Azalea knew she could get out of but chose not too. Rhea did the Riptide, putting Azalea 'out' and pinning her for the win. The bell rang signaling Rhea had just one the Raw Women's Championship from Azalea Evans. Azalea groaned and rolled out of the ring and grabbed the title belt, seeing a confused referee she slipped back in the ring.