'𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬'||𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐎𝐢 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐟𝐭. 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐬𝐚||𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐮

Btw, Sakusa is in the story as Iwaizumi's friend & roommate. No. Atsumu will not be here. This is a chance for an underrated character to be popular rather Atsumu making him 'popular.'

- main
- ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤
- 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜/𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐

                                                                  💬
.................................................⌨️

"And that is how you can help with Go Green Project! Thank you all so much for helping! Comments, questions, compliments?"

'𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕!!'

"Thank you! So are you!"

'𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕒𝕓 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕆𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕨𝕒?'

"Umm, I'll think about it and let y'all know."

'𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠!'

'𝕊𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'

"Thank you! Have a great day!" He ended his live.

'𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚋 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖? 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚒𝚖?? 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘...𝚞𝚐𝚐! 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.'

💬
.................................................⌨️

It's time for his 6 pm evening daily jog. He changed into his sweatshirt & a jogger pant, connected his headphones, and began his jog for a mile or so. He ended up in the park to meet someone he hadn't expect to meet.

 He ended up in the park to meet someone he hadn't expect to meet

It's Oikawa basking in the sun while studying a plant. "Do you mind starting? You have a mouth don't you?" Iwaizumi wanted to speak, but it was silent, then stutters. He cleared his throat and began speaking fluently with a bit of nervousness.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's a public park, isn't it?"

"Yes it is. Name's Iwaizumi Hajime."

"Nice to meet you Iwa-chan. By the way, your project inspired me to be studying these plants."