'𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'||𝐈𝐰𝐚𝐨𝐢 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

Story dedicated to friend

★──────────★─────────★

Iwaizumi is currently waiting at the airport for Oikawa. Oikawa had texted him earlier that he's on the plane. He really couldn't wait and did everything in rushed. Most importantly, he's back together with Tōru after a few months.

While he was waiting, he thought of all the things Tōru had missed behind the screen. He was informed about it all, but Iwa thought it was better to tell or show him how it happened. He also knew that Oikawa had been taking Spanish classes to communicate with more Argentinas.

The people on Oikawa's team spoke English, but he still wanted to learn Spanish. So, he signed for Spanish classes. He's currently in Spanish I.

That made Iwa laugh. He remembered when he laughed at him because he complained at how easy Spanish I was. It waz literal kindergarten. He wanted the hard stuff, but Iwa told him to be patient.

"Flight 089 has just landed. I repeat, flight 089 has just landed."

"Welp, that's Tōru's flight," he stood up from the multiple-rowed chair he sat, patiently waiting for a fluff of brown locks. Took a few moments to find it. "Over here!"

Oikawa perked his face to the sound of his voice. "Iwa-chan!"

"Heyy Tōruu," he engulfed Oikawa into a tight hug. The hug that you receive from someone you haven't since in while. "It's been a while since I actually saw this adorable face."

Oikawa gasps while making puppy eyes, "I'm adorable?!"

"Of course you are."

Oikawa said while internally panicking, "what happened to Iwa-chan??"

"This is Iwa-chan."

"No, it's not!"

"You whiny brat. Let's go home. You've missed a lot that I'm filling you in."

"Oh my God, Iwa-chan's spilling the tea," He says as he makes those 'I know something' eyes.

"Or I can abandon you here."

"So sorry, let's go!" Iwaizumi laughs while Oikawa pouts. He assisted his boyfriend with two of his luggages out of the airport and into the car.

After he loaded everything in the trunk, he saw Oikawa's pout getting sadder. He sighed. "What's wrong?"

"It's been a while! And I want you to hold me for as long as I want but how can when you're driving..?"

"That's all?" He slowly nodded. "How about I hold your hand? It's not the same but it's something."

"Okay..let's try it."

'Hopefully it works. Seeing Tōru sad is heartbreaking, even for minutes..' They got into the car buckling the seatbelts along with Iwaizumi starting the ignition. This is his first time driving with one hand. That means when he wanted to switch the gear, he'll have to take his hand off the wheel to set it. That is dangerous. No way would he lose Tōru when he and his other friends were yet to reunite. "Change of plans, I'll keep one hand on your thigh. When I'm changing gears, I'll take it off and put it back when I'm done. Sounds good?"