❛𝐁𝐮𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞❜ | 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐈𝐰𝐚

— 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 —

— 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 —

Kiyoomi Sakusa has planned to hangout with Wakatoshi Ushijima for the day and probably sleep over if Kiyoomi felt like it. It is noon and something comes up that prevents Wakatoshi from picking up. Kiyoomi despises the idea of taking the train because he knows it will be congested so he chooses to take the public bus. The bus was the usual, but what made him remember all the intricate details about the particular bus is the handsome-looking conductor whose named tag had "Hajime Iwaizumi" on it. - All characters are over the age of 24 & they don't have canon personalities. -

— 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 —

"Hello?" Kiyoomi answered his phone as he put his button-up beige jacket to go over his white tank top. He also has on a black cargo pants and his beige bucket cap for the quite sunny day. There is no particular design on his clothing except for his beige jacket to have his name written in white gifted by his cousin Motoya during college for Kiyoomi's twentieth birthday. Just one of the gifts from his amazing cousin, according to Kiyoomi. "Wait let me put my AirPods on...go on."

A/N: Something like this but the jacket is a buttoned up jacket which is not buttoned up!

"Hey Sakusa. I can't pick you up. Satori had an emergency and you will have to come over on your own. You have the key, right?" Wakatoshi said sadly.

"Is Satori okay?" Kiyoomi asked, feeling empathy for whatever the problem may be going on between his friend and his boyfriend.

"Yeah, everything's fine. He just needs my car to get to his parents house for the weekend. Are you still coming?"

"I mean, yeah? Just thinking about how I will get to your house." Kiyoomi sighs as he stresses over why he has not gotten over the fear of getting a car. He knew of those sad and horror stories of getting into a car accident. Kiyoomi was the type of person to focus on the negative side of things rather than the positive sides of things. Stuff like this makes him dependent on friends, yet that infuriates him. He does not like to be dependent, but he does it. He only prefers that to mostly happen with Wakatoshi since he was the only friend that understands his pain.