'✨🤍𝐎𝐫𝐞𝐨🤍✨ 🅇 ✨🤎𝐂𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞🤎✨'||𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐚

This is one of my favorite ship! I absolutely adore it!!🥺 So fucking underrated☹️ Aesthetic in this fic is probably bad💀 excuse that(?)

★──────────★─────────★

At the age of 5. It's evening, precisely 4:30 pm. Aran and his parents are here because Aran insisted on making new friends. There, he spots Kita. Lonely kid playing by himself sitting in the sandbox with a toy shovel & bucket his size as the other kids play elsewhere in the playground. He eagerly walks up to him.

"Hi!" Kita nervously looks up to see a dark-skinned pretty boy with a joyous smile.

"Um, hello."

"He seems shy," he mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Can I play with you?"

"Why me?"

"Because I want to?"

"Oh, um, sure." Aran smiles brightly, "You have a pretty smile."

"Me?"

"Yes you."

"Thank you. And you're beautiful."

"Thank you."

"It's only the truth!"

Kita laughs, "Wanna be friends?"

"I mean, isn't that why I can here?" Kita deadpanned. "I'm just pulling yer leg."

"I can sense that." Aran busted out laughing.

— 6 pm —

"Aran! It's time to go!" His mom yelled out.

"Oh, umm, see you tomorrow. That's if you're coming back."

"Of course I will!"

"Bye Aran-kun!"

"Bye, Dairy!"

"Dairy?"

"Yeah, like milk."

"Why milk?"

"Because you're hair is white. Or maybe oreo? Because it's black & white," he suggested.

"Yeah, oreo sounds better," he smiles merrily. "That means you'll be cookies!"

Aran put on a large smile, "yeah!"

"Want a hug?"

"Sure," he smiled.

They hug. When they released, a butterfly came in and the two decided to chase it eventually landing on Kita's head.

Aran's mom thought they were was so cute and took a picture of them, "Smile kids!"