'𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞!'||𝐀𝐬𝐚𝐍𝐨𝐲𝐚||𝐄𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐚

Thank u so much for 1,000+ reads!😩💜

"Guys listen up! We have a new member. Make sure he feels welcomed. No funny business you two," he said pointing at Nishinoya and Tanaka who were trying hard not to laugh — clearly giving themselves out to Asahi, who looks like a lost child.

"Ennoshita—"

"You got it!" He interrupted their director.

"Sorry, that's how we are—usually. But we don't bite."

"T—that's good to h—hear!" Asahi tried to put on a brave smile. It turned out to be a weak, scared smile.

"Mhm, you can hangout with them or go home. You don't have anything to do. Tomorrow, you do."

Who knows why he's very scared? Maybe it's the crackheads laughing. Asahi probably thinks they're laughing at him, his shyness. Nope, they're laughing at something stupid. Instead of saying, "okay," he gave a thumbs up.

"See ya," the director left Asahi with Ennoshita, Tanaka, and Nishinoya.

Too intimidating to say hey, Ennoshita greeted softly, "Hello. I'm Ennoshita Chikara."

"H—hi! I'm Azumane Asahi!"

"Like the director said, we don't bite. You can relax."

"But those two..."

"You guys! Stop scaring him!"

"So sorry!" Noya apologized.

"Sorry my dude!" Tanaka did as well.

"I—it's fine!"

"Cool. I'm Tanaka Ryūnosuke!"

"Nishinoya Yū."

"Nice to meet y'all."

📼
📼
📼

"You guys do know that's the creep, right?"

"Ryū don't say that. It's not nice."

"But—"

"Chikara, Ryū's right though? I mean he's that guy everyone gets scared off."

"See? Who knows. Maybe he's being shy to have friends then betray them," said Tanaka.

"I don't want to believe you...then again you might be correct," said Ennoshita who's unsure on how to feel about Asahi.

"Look, I'm not saying we shouldn't talk to him or anything, just let's keep a distance away from him."

"You both can. But I'm not," said Nishinoya staring at Asahi from a distance.

"Why?" asked Ennoshita.

"Because he's hot," Tanaka just stared at him; Ennoshita pinched his nose bridge, "What? He's cute and hot. I'm going to be friends with him."

"No!" protested Ennoshita, "After what we just talked about, you still want to talk to him? You're wild and all, but you have to know when to stop!"

"..." he mumbled incoherent words.

"Noya?" Ennoshita said.

"I still don't care," he repeated loudly. "If you guys agree with each other that much, maybe you guys should date."

Tanaka and Ennoshita simultaneously said, "This is about your decision, not us."

"Right," he rolled his eyes, "I'm going to say hi. Be right back."

"Wait—" he already ran off before Ennoshita could speak some sense to him and to where Asahi was sitting in the audience area, on his phone.

"Hi!" he enthusiastically greeted.