'𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢'𝐬 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲'||𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐀𝐤𝐚

Hey guys!! So, I'm not really a fan of OsaAka (Osamu x Akaashi), but it was for a friend. Like a New Years surprise and he loved it💗

Probably expecting this to have lowest views & votes😭😭 But thanks for reading💞

───────────────────

"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦?"

He picked up his phone which was located on a mini wardrobe next to his bed looking at the time, it read 12:16 pm.

"𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹?"

"𝘐𝘧 𝘴𝘰..𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘥. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘨𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥."

He got off the bed to accomplish his morning routine; brush & use mouthwash, shower, skincare, and eat breakfast.

Today was Akaashi's day off.

He usually didn't have a day off.

When he did, it was because he requested it for sorting out his personal life.

But yesterday, his boss insisted he should take the day off. It wasn't up to a debate or an argument.

That's when his lover called him. Nicknamed 'Giri.' And contact saved, "Giri🍙🤍✨"

The thought of the nicknames for the other was a kinda awkward moment between the two. Akaashi's nickname for Osamu was obvious. It was his favorite food. But for Osamu, who wasn't as academically smart as Akaashi found it difficult to come up with a nickname. He is smart, but Osamu never cared about grades. Mostly because he already found his dream.

It took a week to think of the right name for him. In the end, he chose Broccoli. His favorite food, Nanohana no Karashiae was basically broccoli. Hence he typed it in with a few emojis and sent a screenshot to him. It made Akaashi laugh but he appreciated him thinking of his favorite food.

"Hey Giri, what's up?"

"Nothin' much. What'cha doin'?"

"I'm on a day off and I don't know what to do. Also, can you believe I woke up late??"

"No, not really. But miracles happen. Also, come by the shop."

"And do what?"

"Help me?"

"Sure, I'll come."

"Alright, bye."

"Bye." He hung up and threw on a jacket over his outfit walking down to the shop instead of driving. After high school, he has been getting less exercise. He still plays once a while with Osamu but not as often as everyday practice as he did in high school.

Also, as an editor, he barely moved.

"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘥𝘰?"

"𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯?" "𝘕𝘰..𝘐 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵."

"𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴?"

"𝘕𝘰..𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺." He pulled out his phone to text him. He had to stop walking for a moment so he wouldn't drop the phone on the concrete.