❝𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞; 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫?❞ | 𝐔𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐓𝐞𝐧

— 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 —

— 𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲 —

Satori Tendou lost the biggest thing that can change his life. Getting the contract that officially stated he's a chocolatier meant his life would change for the best. Unfortunately, he lost it and himself. He spends his night in a night club. He did that everyday for a long time until a special person popped into his life. Wakatoshi Ushijima is a professional at Pole Dancing who popped into his life two times and both times Satori Tendō came back to speak to him, he was gone. What Satori Tendou doesn't realize is that, all hope isn't gone and some things are only temporary. Just like his bruises—some are temporary; some are permanent. His suffering was temporary while Wakatoshi Ushijima was permanent.

— 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 —

TW: Mentions of the (describing)physical @bu$e, the word r@pe, drinking, & alcohol

Sigh. Another night alone. Satori kicked the pebble in the way as he walked to the same building he did last night. Usually he would drive his car, but he wanted to walk. This routine makes six months since his life started to fall apart after his dream of being a chocolatier crumbled because of a bad contract. Because no one supported his dream, he did not tell anyone—including friends and family. Not a single soul and kept it to himself not knowing that would destroy him inside out. Every day he would wake up, eat, sleep if he felt like it, and walked around the neighborhood until it was 9 PM.

At 9 PM, a neon purple light that read "Naitā ナイター" beamed like the sun until it was six in the morning because that is when the sun rose from the east. The nightclub is what kept the city alive during the night hours. This is where Satori loses himself with drinks. Sometimes, he volunteers to dance to earn some money to be able to pay his apartment rent or have guys pay for his drinks. He does not drink much because he is lightweight and does not want to increase his limit for alcohol because he fears something dangerous can happen to him. That night still haunts him even though it was a year ago...

——

"Aw come on! Drink more pretty boy! Remember it's on me!"

"No, thank you," Satori politely declined the male stranger. "I'm lightweight."

"And I can tell."

"So why should I drink more?"

"I want us to have more fun. This is fun, but more if you get my drift."

"Uh..."

"It's okay to be a virgin," he gave the redhead a disgusting smirk that revealed his true intentions.

"Absolutely not!" Satori dropped a few bills on the table and walked outside of the bar. He almost made it to his car until he was pulled into the bar's alley and saw the man's face had changed from kind to evil.