❝𝐒𝐨? 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬❞||𝐁𝐨𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 [𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟]

It's been a year in their relationship but Bokuto still has the same problem.

He hasn't told Kuroo yet because he thinks Kuroo might have figured it out, since that's how Kuroo works. And it's stupid.

Kōtarō! Get it together! It's stupid so it shouldn't bug you!

But...Kuroo told me when something's bothering me, it isn't stupid and I should tell him..even though he knows..

He thought to himself as he stood vertically in front of the bathroom. He's deep into his thoughts, he accidentally spoke his mind out that he didn't realize Kuroo had opened the bathroom door to hear him. "Should I really tell him? What if he already knows?"

"What if I already know what?"

"AH!"

"Sorry, I heard you talking to yourself..? Everything okay?"

"Y-yeah! Just planning a surprise!"

"Really?" He said as he leaned in with a quite evil smirk to Bokuto whose back was against the same wall vertical to the bathroom.

Bokuto could feel his face drop sweat beads, get hotter, and cheeks with a tint of pink if not red. "I-i think..?"

"Well I'm done so I'll wait in the living room, alright?" He kissed Bokuto's two-toned hair before casually walking away as if nothing happened.

As for Bokuto, a lot had happened to the point he stood for a minute before getting ready in a clumsy manner. Clearly, his heart was still beating fast but it was ignored as he didn't want to keep his boyfriend waiting.

But, he kept making too much of a mess it ended up catching Kuroo's attention.

"Everything okay?!"

"Yes! Don't come!- I mean worry!" He shouted nervously and decided to calm himself down. He took a few big breaths in and out before styling his hair.

Kuroo left his bedhair..maybe I should just brush mine..

He started sulking realizing his lips were chapped and put on watermelon-flavored lip balm. That's when he noticed his face was dry and also moisturized that as well completely forgotten about his hair. Lastly, add sunscreen. He, one last time checked himself before spraying cologne and stepping out of the bathroom to the living room.

Simultaneously, they both complimented each other, "You look great." Bokuto had striped black and white long sleeves with dark brown pants with black and white converse stars. Kuroo had blue elbow length shirt, mocha colored pants, and the same shoes as Bokuto. Currently, his nails have been painted black for a week.

 Currently, his nails have been painted black for a week