#𝐔𝐒𝐂𝐌🧡✨: 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬/𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

«────── « ⋅ʚ🧡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

[🧡] 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 : Hi hi! I think I'm the only one that's bringing this back bc why not🤷🏾‍♀️ Also, I'm not doing this w/ anyone. This is a surprise and I did not want anyone to know bc I wasn't exactly sure if I'd do this. W/ that being said, this is Behind The Scenes of the aftermath of the stories. Dw! I titled each section of the original title so you guys can read the first part if needed! All the stories can be found in this book! <3 love y'all!

[🧡] 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 : 2070 | 11/8/22

«────── « ⋅ʚ🧡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

❝✨🤍Oreo🤍✨ 🅇 ✨🤎Cookie🤎✨❞

A couple of months later, the couple is hanging out in Shinsuke's house—unexpectedly nothing changed since childhood.

Currently making more handmade bracelets and gisting about who knows what having the best time of their life.

Either one may pick at a detail from the other and make a joke out of it, both laughing afterward.

It was their childish special moment that never came out as they grew up.

Why?

They weren't with each other.

But, now they are, why not make the most out of it?

"You're absolutely divine," his smile stretched from one ear to the other, dimples forming.

Shinsuke soon mimicked his boyfriend. "Really?"

"Why, yes!" Shinsuke laughed hysterically—Aran mesmerized by his pure happiness.

Though it was interrupted by a phone from Hitoshi.

"Hey!"

"Hiya!" Hitoshi responded.

"Shinsuke here! Hi!"

"Hey hey!" Ren briefly greeted.

"Hey Shinsuke! Are you guys busy right now?" Hitoshi asked, straight to the point.

The couple looked at each other.

"No, not really...why?" Aran answered.

"Want to go on a double date? Y'know."

Shinsuke's face turned into a smile. "When and where?"

"Bye guys!" Aran said.

"Bye!" Hiroshi replied.

The call disconnected and the couple positively looked at each other.

"Yes..?" Aran started off.