❝𝐓𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮...❞ 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐 ||𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐊𝐢𝐭𝐚/𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮 + 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬

❐ #𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮 / #𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐮 #𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 #𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚 / #𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧 #𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 #𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚 / #𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮 #𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 #𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 #𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐮𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 ❏

✎ ----------------------------------- ❜

A month went by, and Kita has been going back to the same bench after Atsumu leaves. Even when Atsumu doesn't go, he still goes to the bench. Sometimes, he finds himself talking out loud, letting whoever passes by hear his thoughts, his pain, and the toxicity in the relationship he's currently in. It hurts to hear it from the victim.

Sometimes, the stranger wants to speak with him. But by the time he's ready to say "hi," Kita left and is nowhere to be found.

"Fuck! Looks like I'll try tomorrow..hopefully I'm ready, again."

✎ ----------------------------------- ❜

The next night, the stranger finally approached Kita with a hug while Kita was on the verge of a panic attack.

"Just breathe. Don't worry about who's talking to you. Please, just breathe."

Kita did as he was told.

"Awww, thanks stranger. For the hug. I haven't gotten one in a very long time. I appreciate it," Kita tries to smile while he's crying, but it's obvious it's a fake smile.

"You don't have to smile. After what you've been through, it'll take a lot to smile a genuine smile. Fake smile won't help at all."

"Not surprised someone heard me."

"Yeah. Do you want to go back to come with me?"

"... Can you give me some time?"

"Of course! My name is Bokuto Kōtarō."

"Kita Shinsuke."

"Nice to meet you Kita."

"Same as well Bokuto."

"Would you want my number?"

"Sure." Kita saw the time on his phone while exchanging numbers. Past my curfew. "So it's about time for me to head back...bye."

"Bye! See you tomorrow."

"Yeah, you will."

✎ ----------------------------------- ❜