I

2016EUROPE[8 years before the Emergence]

2016
EUROPE
[8 years before the Emergence]

    "YOU know that I'm gonna miss you.. right?" Briar sadly smiled, caressing the blonde's face gently.

    "I'll come back for you, don't worry." Natasha smiled, pecking the girl on the lips.

    The two had eventually gotten closer in four years, Briar kept her contact with the Avengers away as possible ever since the Civil War happened.

  The Avengers were one of the families she had spent a lot of time with, it was longer than the other families she met. But as soon as the Civil War happened, she never wanted to take sides, so she never contacted them.

   Until Natasha called her, saying that she was on the run along with Steve, Bucky, Sam, Wanda, Clint and Scott. The six were currently in the Raft, but Natasha was planning to break them out.

   The two girls' relationship were a bit complicated, but they're fine with it. They knew they loved each other, but it wasn't enough reason for them to date. So they just have affectionate moments where they would be physical with each other, but they'll never take their relationship on another level.

   Natasha had asked Briar to watch over Yelena for the meantime, seeing as Yelena had the goals to free all Black Widows all over the globe, Natasha thought that Briar seemed like the perfect person. After all, Yelena and Briar's friendship improved in just a few days while they were on the hunt for the Red Room.

   Briar lived for centuries, but no one could ever feel like home, except Natasha. She didn't know why, but she just have a soft spot for the Russian assassin.

  "Are you two done making out? I just wanna go home and make some churros." Someone called from behind them.

  "Shut the fuck up, Mason. It's not our fault you don't have someone special in your life." Briar rolled her eyes, giving Natasha a hug one last time.

  "I still don't know how you could have a name as soft as Briar.. but you're really bitchy." Mason sighed.

  "Oh, please. Your name is literally Rick.. people get frustrated when they hear your name." Briar smirked.

  "Can you two stop fighting again? I would like to leave the both of you without a migraine." Natasha shook her head, smiling.

  "C'mon, I'll miss you so bad, so give me a really long hug.. since you'll be gone for long." Briar opened her arms, as the blonde gladly placed herself in her arms.

   "If you weren't able to patch things up between Tony and Steve, call me.. I'll be there." Briar mumbled on the girls' shoulder, Natasha hummed in response.

   "I'll patch them back together, it's not like they have a choice when it comes to me." Natasha joked, earning a laugh from Briar who kept her embrace on her.

  "Can I join the hug?" Mason asked, throwing his arms around the two girls.

  "Your cooties are spreading." Briar slapped Mason's arm away after a second of them doing a group hug.

  "Cooties? What are you, eight?" Mason burst into laughter, while Natasha watched the two in amusement.

  "No, your mentality is like an eight year-old's, that's why I'm speaking like one so you would understand what I was saying." Briar crossed her arms.

  "I'm gonna miss your daily arguments." Natasha's grin was never wiped off her face.

   She tossed her motorcycle keys to Briar before opening the door of the Quinjet.

  "Take care of Yelena, okay?" Natasha said one last time. ".. and go live a life!"

  "I promise! See you when you come back!" Briar threw the girl a flying kiss, before they watched the Quinjet soar through the air.

   "I can't wait to see what will happen when we have a reunion." Mason shook his head, taking his car keys from his pockets.

  "You're probably dead of old age already." Briar commented, mirroring the boy's actions as she tossed the motorcycle's keys.

  "If I die, I'll tell God you're responsible!" Mason joked when Briar drove away on her motorcycle, her middle finger raised up.