-10-

Jake ran down the stairs and was met with everyone gathered around near the front door. Everyone except Enoch and his sister.

Miss Peregrine looked up at him holding her watch "There you are. Are Enoch and Y/n with you? It's time for our daily walk"

After Jake went back upstairs to grab enoch and his sister, everyone left the house. They walked for a little while until they reached a pathway on a cliff side.

The masked twins were in the front with Hugh.
Behind them was Fiona and Bronwyn.
Behind them was Horace and Millard.
Behind them was Enoch and Y/n.
Behind them was Olive and Claire.
And at the very back were Jake and Emma.

Jake looked at the blonde girl as they followed everyone behind everyone else "Emma, who killed Victor? Was it the people with the white eyes?"

Emma shook her head "I asked you not to ask questions"

"Me and Y/n saw one the night our grandpa died. A man"

"If it really was one, you have to tell Miss Peregrine. Could you recognize him from a photograph?"

"Do you have one?"

"Come on. There's somewhere I go to be alone. I have things there" Emma led jake off the pathway and away from the others.

Y/n looked behind her and noticed her brother and Emma were missing, she looked around a little and saw them walking another way. The girl sighed as she looked forward again and kept walking.

Enoch looked down at her, rolling his eyes "What are you sighing at?"

The girl looked up at him "What?"

"You sighed. It's annoying. What are you sighing at?"

"Emma and my dimwitted brother have disappeared again, probably off somewhere sucking faces" the girl rolled her eyes at the thought, shaking her head as she tried to think of something else.

"Yea, well at least he's not here. His face is annoying, so is his voice"

"Hey! I look like him. That is highly offensive"

"Yea well he got the bad looks and you sound nothing like him"

"Hmmm. So you think I'm good looking?" Y/n smirked as she watched the boy look away.

"No...you just look better than he does"

Y/n was about to annoy him further when she felt someone grab onto her wrist, she looked down to see Claire smiling up at her "Hello Claire"

"Hiii! Can I ask you a question?"

Y/n smiled down at her "Yes you can"

Claire looked back at Olive and then looked up at Y/n, she stopped walking making Y/n do the same. She smiled up at her and gestured with her hand fro Y/n to come closer. Y/n did that and chuckled to herself when she heard Claire's whisper.

She stood up and started walking again, catching up with everyone else falling back into place beside Enoch "Claire, you and Olive have some wild imagination there"

Olive stepped forward to walk in between Y/n and Enoch, instantly paying all her attention to the boy who looked annoyed at her actions. Y/n smiled down at Claire "Hey, do you want a piggyback?"

Claire nodded her head with a cheeky smile. Hey both stopped walking and Y/n lifted the girl onto her back.

She walked until the two caught up with everyone and stood the other side of Enoch. Claire reached over and ruffled the boy's hair making him turn to look at the two. His sour expression almost instantly softened as he saw Claire's and Y/n's smiles.