Chapter 13

The chase was over, the deer was caught and he lost. He was going to be claimed as the rules. Kevin was going to claim him as his admist the hunt.

He breathed in deep, willing himself to go limp in the firm grip; Kevin might as well own him now, with the rights he had over him.

‘’Mine’’ That deep voice growled again, right against his ear and he knew he had to say something, agree he now belonged to the man pining him into the moss, in body, mind and soul. ‘’Yours’’Evan agreed.

With that one word, the grip on his hands disappeared and his arms relaxed into the soft moss and dirt beneath him, the hand on his nape slackened but stayed right where it was brushing gently through his hair, a soft peck right on his cheeks

‘’It’ll be more comfortable for you if you stay like this, or do you want to lay on your back?’’ Evan blushed and shook his head. ‘’Doll, if you really don’t want to do this outside, I won’t claim you here. Nobody would actually know or even dare to ask. And this meant nothing. There is nothing like submission, you will always be my equal. So you can tell me’’.

The albino choked at the pet name but shook his head, ‘’I agreed to this, if we don’t do this, I will not be able to face your pack in the morning, it's a ritual it needs to be done. I am not telling about Submitting but we can do that, it's okay’’.

‘’Our pack,Doll ’’ Kevin purred, ‘’I promise that it will be a good experience baby’’ Evan was glad that he didn’t push, it would’ve been too easy to agree, to pretend they mated outside, but he would feel like he cheated somehow. This had to be genuine, it was his husbands pack, And now as the Luna he can't back out. Kevin waited in silence and Evan realised that he was waiting for him to answer the first question.

‘’I want to turn around’’ and the older man did not say anything, he grasped Evan's hips and slowly turned him around onto his back. Being face to face, even though he preferred it being like this, was somehow more intense, Kevin’s dark gaze smothering and pinning him to the forest floor. He sucked in a sharp breath when a nose brushed against his, black eyes pierced into his soul and left him naked and bare. This close, it was easy to understand why everyone was so intimidated by this man, he had such a large and overwhelming presence, his gaze alone could freeze someone in place. Evan quivered

A broad hand cupped his cheek, ‘’Shh, you’re okay, you are safe’’ ‘’Are you okay?’’ Evan nodded, blushing furiously ‘’Use your words, Doll’’.

Evan wasn’t sure how to feel about the pet name. It made him loose his cool. Kevin seemed to notice and pressed a gentle kiss on the tip of his nose and chuckled

‘I am glad I am the only one to see you like this ’Evan felt himself flush at the statement.

‘’Kevin dont mock me’’ He whispered, turning his head to the side to avoid the watchful eyes. Kevin groaned, and buried his face into the neck below him, heat quickly filling his nether regions. ‘’I’m sorry’’ whispered a small voice and he instantly felt guilty for making the gorgeous man below him feel inadequate for being inexperienced.

‘’Babe you know I am possessive,’’ Kevin said teasingly. The soft flush on Evan’s cheeks filled his entire face, but he didn’t avert his eyes.

Kevin lowered his head to catch his lips in a soft kiss. Evan turned his head in embarrassment, which Kevin took as an opportunity to mouth at his neck, nip and lick at the skin there gently before sucking it into his mouth enough to leave a mark. He kept at it on the same spot, smug at the sharp inhales and heavy breathing, until the spot turned purple and smirked at his mark.

He trailed along his neck and shoulders, leaving red marks of fire along pale skin. Warm, calloused hands slipped under his shirt, slid up along his sides and tugged it off over his head. He lifted his arms to help and bit his lip at the feeling of being so exposed.