𝟒 • 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙚

"Bree!"

I watched as the raw desire that filled his eyes left as as a hint of anger and irritation replaced it as Mick yelled for me.

The spell that held us broke thanks to damn Mick. Without even thinking I groan loudly and drop my head against Graysons hard chest. Our lips were so close, I had held my breath with anticipation and then it all crashed once I heard his voice. I felt his chest shake and I looked back up at him. He was looking at me fondly with such sweetness as he chuckled.

"I want to kill that asshole, but don't think this is over babe," he whispered the last part in my ear, and my heart skipped a beat.

He moved closer and lightly kissed my neck and then my forehead. I let out a sigh at the feeling of his lips on me. My body was burning hot. Pleasure had coursed through my body with every touch. Hell, I could still feel his lips on my neck even though he pulled away. They were forever seared into my flesh and mind.

Every look and touch was actually seared into me.

I could hear Mick telling people to move as he got closer to us. "You okay Bree?" He looked me over, as if Grayson was a bad guy and was trying to hurt me.

Mick was nice but I didn't like him like that. And no matter how many times I told him he didn't get it. I was beginning to get frustrated and dreaded when he came into town.

Mick tried to step closer and reach his arm out but Grayson stopped him.

"Watch it," he snapped out.

I didn't even notice that I pressed closer to him when Mick tried to touch me. Grayson spun us around so I was facing the bar and he was pressed against me from behind. He was effectively dismissing Mick.

"Forget about him. Let's get a drink and play some darts. See who kicks who's ass," he teased.

I could barely think though. As he talked his breath brushed against my ear making my stomach tighten. I almost wanted to moan. Never have I felt such intense desire. I wanted him like I never wanted anything before.

God everything about him turned me on. How he was sweet, funny, protective and so goddamn sexy. And obviously he wanted me too. I could feel it from his pants. See it in his eyes. The way he looked at me with such need, I have never seen anyone look at me like that. But the question that was in the back of my head kept asking "would he still want me if he knew I was a virgin". I was inexperienced. I have never wanted to be with someone before. Until now.

I wanted him.

He leaned over me and cupped my face gently. "You okay?" He asked me softly. His eyes were soft and held concern.

Jesus this man was going to make me fall head over heels for him fast and hard.

"Yeah," I said, a bit too cheery. "40 bucks says I kick your ass." I said with a challenge and raised my brow in question.

His eyes had a glint in them as he smirked at me. "You're on.. what's your drink?"

I leaned in close to him, my lips a breath away from his. ""Let's grab a couple shots of vodka and a beer. And then you can watch me kick your ass," I said softly, brushing my lips against his before I pulled back.

I heard him groan and I smirked at him.

"Tease, such a little tease." His head dipped low and I gasped.

He trailed his nose down my neck to my shoulder and I let out a soft moan. He kissed my shoulder before he nipped it playfully, making me jump. He wore a big grin as he called a bartender over.